Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I wanted to see if you all have any recommendations for reverse bulbs that are as bright if not brighter than the Super Reverse 3.0 from Legit Acc. Unfortunately they must've gone out of business seeing as their website doesn't work anymore and I cannot find a link to a new one. I was going to buy the SR 3.0's to replace my LEDs from LSA. Anyone know any others??

·
Registered
21,015 Posts
Well legit is doneskie and LSA was also sold by Jason to someone else. I don't know if whoever bought it is still selling. I would contact diode dynamics since they are a forum vendor.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
I've heard of some warranty issues since LSAL was taken over. And not surprised Legit is done. The products were good, if you ever received them.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: jsocks014

·
Registered
2,942 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I get all my LEDs from www.SuperBrightLEDs.com. They have the best products I have found so far. Not the cheapest but you get what you pay for.

Reactions: beachside321

·
Registered
155 Posts
I just sent one of my hid bulbs to jb for warranty. Hope I'm not waiting for nothing.

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
There is an awesome blue Titan on the superbrightleds website......

·
Registered
2,942 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well legit is doneskie and LSA was also sold by Jason to someone else. I don't know if whoever bought it is still selling. I would contact diode dynamics since they are a forum vendor.
Do you know any way to contact Jason other than his old LSA email address? Im curious if the new guy that took over will deal with warranties and replacements. If I can't find a way to get a hold of him its not a big deal, just wanted to see if they'd replace my glovebox bulb that went bad a couple weeks ago, so its not even a year old.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Probably these from Diode Dynamics: Backup LEDs for 2004-2015 Nissan Titan (pair). Not a horrible price as well for the mid level. I paid $40 for a pair from retro-solutions, but they don't have the "360 degree" lights.
Do you have any photos of your reverse lights on? The HP36s look good with 210 lumens and the XP50 are probably nuts with 410 lumens!

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Passenger LED from retro-solutions, driver stock halogen. Don't know the lumen output, could probably message them for it. They put out a good amount of light, but I will be getting some LED pods when I get a bumper.

Attachments

·
Registered
21,015 Posts
Do you know any way to contact Jason other than his old LSA email address? Im curious if the new guy that took over will deal with warranties and replacements. If I can't find a way to get a hold of him its not a big deal, just wanted to see if they'd replace my glovebox bulb that went bad a couple weeks ago, so its not even a year old.
FB is the only way that I know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts