1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just came across this today:

http://www.orfab.com/

84312 - OR-FAB Nissan Titan Pro Step 05 - 06

* Each Pro Step contains ORF urethane step pads for each door opening.
* Pro Step Bars are adjustable in two positions (flat or angled downward).
* Pro Steps are powder coated silver with clear coat finish for durability and great looks.
* Pro Steps are made from 2.5" x 0.083 wall round tube.
* Urethane end caps for each Pro Step to prevent water and mud entry into the tubing.
* Pro Steps includes black powder coated body mounted brackets.
* Pro Steps can be installed on vehicles with or without a body lift and maintain a clean look.
* All mounting hardware is provided with detailed installation instructions.
* Patent Pending

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
I was wondering who made those.... If you got the 2007 4Wheelparts catalog there is a full pic of that red titan with the rest of their new stuff on it. There's a front brush guard and a bed cage/roll bar/overhead rack combo. It's on the cover in the lower left hand corner.

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You mean this one:

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Yeah, that one. I looked all over their web site for it. The bed combo looks interesting, but I'm undecided on the front guard.

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I looked for everything too, but found nothing, only the steps. I'm not too crazy about any of it really. I don't really care for the black "splice" pieces.

The roll bar is a good idea, however it's kinda 80'ish. Would def. set one apart from the crowd though.

·
Premium Member
92,271 Posts
I like those. Different. I just wish every manufacturer didn't just slap a piece of plastic on them for a step area though. IMO, it really detracts from the overall look and it's slippery when it gets wet or muddy. There's got to be a better way. :idea: I know rubber steps don't clean well, but there's got to be alternatives. Rhino-lining or Line-X, maybe?

·
Registered
599 Posts
how much are they i have been looking for them i like the roll bar how much is that does anybody know i could not find a price on the site

·
Registered
599 Posts
anyone found out a price?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts