Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I ordered som Falken Wild Peak A/T 305/65/18 total price shipped with the tire protection from direct tire was 833 even, opened a card from them and was ale to get 50 off so reall 783. not to bad in my mind. They should be here in 10 to 12 days because they need to be ordered from Falken. Cant do anything with them until I get the level lol. I called up Top Gun customz and they gave me a qoute for 2.5 inch level 79 with UCA and ball joints for 175 so total 250 and some change, I might go with that instead of Rough country. I will keep u guys jposted

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hope you like these tires they are really heavy.We put some 16" on a truck at work can't believe how heavy they were.But they do look good.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Lets see some picture's when you get them. They are a great size for our trucks. I had the same size in BFG I have a rough country 2.5 level . still rubbed on mud flaps so I took them off,never liked flaps any way. No problems after that. you should be pleased with the size. I have since downgraded size to Michelin at2 275 70 18 great tire but I miss the size of 305's. I was looking at the wild peaks because they are they only other in that size and the BFG are super salty. I would miss the white letters ,old school look that the wild peaks don't have. Good luck and get us some pictures.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts