Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, with 7000 miles on my truck, the rear welds on my Nismo catback broke. I just ordered 4 magnaflow 6" body x 18" long mufflers. I will have mufflers through the entire center section of my catback. They will be installed, along with my Thorleys, later this week. I hope no one can even hear me coming!

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
Interesting idea.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Well, with 7000 miles on my truck, the rear welds on my Nismo catback broke. I just ordered 4 magnaflow 6" body x 18" long mufflers. I will have mufflers through the entire center section of my catback. They will be installed, along with my Thorleys, later this week. I hope no one can even hear me coming!
Will you be posting pics and sound clips? Do you have any pics with the traction bars on and how do you like them?

·
Banned
2,234 Posts
It will still be pretty healthy sounding. Post pics/vids after install!

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Will you be posting pics and sound clips? Do you have any pics with the traction bars on and how do you like them?
I probably won't make any sound clips. I just learned how to post pictures from photobucket. I'm taking baby-steps...

I love the traction bars, and I mean that. The truck feels flat and under control during hard acceleration at all speeds. It has been my favorite suspension addition so far. I can post a picture in a few minutes.

Reactions: rbt

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I had a shop weld them on. The install to no more than 30 minutes. They bedlined the front mounts and welds after they finished. It looks pretty good.

Reactions: rbt

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, I got the mufflers on, but the shop wouldn't install the headers without the Berks. So, I guess it will be a few more weeks for that.

Anyway, the mufflers sound great. Deeper than stock, and pretty queit. Perfect for me. If I still had my stock B-pipes, I bet I would have the quietest free-flowing exhaust there is.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Well, I got the mufflers on, but the shop wouldn't install the headers without the Berks. So, I guess it will be a few more weeks for that.

Anyway, the mufflers sound great. Deeper than stock, and pretty queit. Perfect for me. If I still had my stock B-pipes, I bet I would have the quietest free-flowing exhaust there is.

Wow, what a set up. looks good. I sure wish I could hear something this impressive.:)

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Let me get the headers installed and I'll figure out how to post a video. Right now with Stock manifolds, catless B-pipes, and what you see; it just sounds like stock but deep.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts