Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered the Revo's yesterday....Firestone had the buy 3 get one free. Got all 4 for $663. They also had a 50% disc on the install. I called a few other places and they couldn't match or come close. A local Bridgestone place had them at $199 per tire. Still saved close to 200 bones, can't beat that. The Firestone guy said the sale ended today so if anyone's looking you may want to check with your local Firestone. I hope the tires are what I'm looking for, I do a lot of Hwy travel, but want something just in case I need to use the 4x4. Based on what I've read these should do the trick. Thanks to all the members for their opinions.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Ordered the Revo's yesterday....Firestone had the buy 3 get one free. Got all 4 for $663. They also had a 50% disc on the install. I called a few other places and they couldn't match or come close. A local Bridgestone place had them at $199 per tire. Still saved close to 200 bones, can't beat that. The Firestone guy said the sale ended today so if anyone's looking you may want to check with your local Firestone. I hope the tires are what I'm looking for, I do a lot of Hwy travel, but want something just in case I need to use the 4x4. Based on what I've read these should do the trick. Thanks to all the members for their opinions.
Purchased mine yesterday and they were $184.99 a tire at Hibdon/Tires Plus. Hell of a deal and just drove it this am on the highway and it seems like a sweet tire. However, it does let you know when you are on a city street that's full of pot holes. I purchased the road hazard warranty and had them align the front end as well. The gave me $25 off per tire due to the four day sale that they were having. Firestone wanted 1k installed with RH warranty.

I'm pretty happy with the price and the look of them, good luck.

BTW, I was unaware that these didn't come offered in a LT metric version.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got the tires last night. I love the look of them. The first ride (about 20 miles Hwy) was great. They actually made the truck seem more like a truck. The noise didn't seem to be any more than stock. So far I'm satisfied with the tires. Now lets just see how many miles we can get out of them.

Thanks again to all that recommended these!

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
heres a pic of mine when i first got them

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
Not sure about the 2wd titans but i had no luck with my revos.....

Good luck...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts