Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after lotsa research here, i ordered me some in-channel window vents and a bug/rock deflector both in dark tint. i eneded up getting them direct from weathertech. i'm sure they'll look great on there. can't wait to get em! :Warp:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Weathertech is good stuff! First thing I do when I get a new vehicle is order a set of their heavy rubber floor mats for it.

·
Premium Member
92,287 Posts
I've been happy with their products up to now as well. The latest set of floor mats I got, The Executives", have worn a hole where my right heel sets in less than a year. The ones I had in my 300M were over 2.5 years old without noticable wear. Possibly the angle of contact between the heel and floor in the Titan vs. the M? Still not too happy with them.....

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i didn't opt for their floor mats.. i got some husky liners instead. i've had those in my last 4 vehicles and i've been very pleased with them. full set, fronts and rears.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well the bug deflector arrived on saturday... but they sent the wrong one. it's for a ford explorer..morons.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Grizzlymudder said:
i didn't opt for their floor mats.. i got some husky liners instead. i've had those in my last 4 vehicles and i've been very pleased with them. full set, fronts and rears.
Do the huskey Rubber floor matts cover the footrest on the drivers side for your left foot?

If I got them for the rear would they fit in front of my subwoofer box?

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mine are the liners, not the floor mats. the mats are thick, flexable rubber. the liners are more rigid. and yes they cover the dead pedal. as for the box, i couldn't tell ya.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts