Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Armaden doesnt have any HIDs anymore... so i guess the next thing is to order form ddm?

Wattage? i think im going to go with 35watt
What the bulb type?
Do i need the HID Harness?
Do i need the error elminator?
Do i need the adaptor cable?

And which bulb would you guys recommend for the headlights... i want something white (maybe with a hint of blue)...

I never need to use my high beams...

But i do use my fogs...

How long is the sale at ddm gonna last?

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I believe you just need the Raptor kit. I think they are goin for $25 right now. I see alot of guys running the 35w 6000k. Im thinkin of gettin a set of these as well.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
yes, their sale is going through tomorrow from what they have been posting. I am ordering some for my WRX tonight

·
Registered
889 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I believe you just need the Raptor kit. I think they are goin for $25 right now. I see alot of guys running the 35w 6000k. Im thinkin of gettin a set of these as well.
I dont need you to believe i need you to know... lol. before i order and end up with something that isnt going to work.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
940 Posts
5000 or 6000 is perfect color... and kit i got was plug and play. Easy.....

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
just get the raptor kit. pick the color you like. I run 8000K in both my lows and my fog lights.

I will be using 4300K in my WRX with the projector lights

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
just get the raptor kit. pick the color you like. I run 8000K in both my lows and my fog lights.

I will be using 4300K in my WRX with the projector lights
which bulb and do i need any of the other crap... hid harness,errror code elminiator,adaptor cables

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
9006 for the lows

9005 for the highs

you only need the kit. It is plug and play

·
Registered
496 Posts
It's possible that it could take a while to receive your order from ddm

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
If your worried about shipment time inkhead, Im local and can purchase for you and ship. Call DDM and see how long orders are taking to process.

·
Registered
126 Posts
i placed an order about 4 months ago.. raptor kit 35w 6000K.. they came prompt time. no complants..

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If your worried about shipment time inkhead, Im local and can purchase for you and ship. Call DDM and see how long orders are taking to process.
'ppreciate it broski... but no worries i wouldnt want to make you go thru the hassle... any idea what bulb is for the fogs?

·
Registered
889 Posts
880 for fogs

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
the 880 is the fog lights I believe. stock lights are 899, but the 880 is the HID replacement.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts