Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to be ordering my 275 60 20 Hankook DynaPro ATM's today through Discount Tire Direct. If they handle the rain and snow as good as my old Revo's but last longer than 20,000 miles I will be extremely happy! I thought about getting the 275 65 size, but $400 more for an extra inch wasn't worth it.

I am also going to be picking up a commuter car in the next couple of days, so that should help with the wear and tear of stop-and-go driving. I was hoping to find an Accord that wasn't riced out, but that didn't happen. I'm going to be picking up an older model Malibu...I know, it's a man card violation.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I don't plan on hauling anything too heavy, so I am good. It will be good to have a warranty too.

·
Registered
604 Posts
I think you'll really like them. I just had mine rotated again on Monday. The guy doing the rotation was really impressed with how they have held up. I have 72,000 miles on them with about 40% of the tread left.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think you'll really like them. I just had mine rotated again on Monday. The guy doing the rotation was really impressed with how they have held up. I have 72,000 miles on them with about 40% of the tread left.
I like mine thus far. Very smooth and quiet. They handle the road very well. I've been meaning to post some updated pics, but I am just getting back from major illnesses.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I like mine thus far. Very smooth and quiet. They handle the road very well. I've been meaning to post some updated pics, but I am just getting back from major illnesses.
i hope you have a speedy recovery. i for one would love to see some pics when you're feeling up to it. some close ups if you wouldn't mind. your t's lookin dope by the way.

Reactions: madrock

·
Registered
51 Posts
just saw on another post you had a kidney stone. i feel yer pain man. just had my third back in december. it was too big to pass and had to have it extracted. ouch!

Reactions: madrock

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i hope you have a speedy recovery. i for one would love to see some pics when you're feeling up to it. some close ups if you wouldn't mind. your t's lookin dope by the way.
just saw on another post you had a kidney stone. i feel yer pain man. just had my third back in december. it was too big to pass and had to have it extracted. ouch!
I appreciate it, man! It was the worst pain I have ever felt, and I've even suffered a broken ankle!

I was going to get some pictures this weekend, but it was 118 degrees! Then, it rained on me so I never got a chance.

·
Registered
51 Posts
yeah, i know women who've delivered babies and they say that kidney stone pain is on par with childbirth. at least they get a baby out of their misery. all i got was bloody pee.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts