Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do I find my ECU part number?

What should I say for desired Rev limiter and Speed limiter on each map?

What would you recommend as far as the maps go?

I have an 06 KC with injen intake, DT long tubes, and custom exhaust.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
I was about to ask the same q's? I'm getting Uprev also

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
I got my ECU part # off of my BDGT before I sold it so I don't know that, someone will.

Leave the rev limiter stock and speed limiter stock. Stock rev is good to like 6100 rpm's, so unless you get cams there is no need to raise it. Stock speed limiter I believe is 115 I think so really unless you want to go above that leave it stock.

My maps are like this, you can really do about anything you want

1. 93 track
2. 93 street
3. 87 track
4. 87 street
5. 87 fuel eco tune rev limter 4400 rpms

Reactions: SurfinMailman

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Whats the difference between the track and street maps, I never go to the track and don't really plan on it. I guess you could say my track is when it goes from red light to green light. Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Whats the difference between the track and street maps, I never go to the track and don't really plan on it. I guess you could say my track is when it goes from red light to green light. Thanks for the reply.
Track tune is just a little more aggressive with AFR and timing. It's not much different than the street maps. Really a 93 track and 93 performance map is the same thing. You really only need 2 maps, 93 performance and 87 fuel eco. Mine never comes out of track tune. LOL I'm always ready for a race:)

Reactions: SurfinMailman

·
Registered
219 Posts
Plug in the uprev cable into your computer and your truck, then start the uprev program Osiris. Once your truck has connected, it will show the P/N for your ECU.

This is what I used for my 5 maps...

1. 87
2. 93
3. valet (40 mph @ 4k RPM)
4. anti-theft (1 mph @ 1k RPM)
5. stock

1 - 6 of 6 Posts