Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Salem, Oregon here. Anyone planning to get muddy with all this great rain/snow we have?

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
I'm in silverton but my truck is 2wd so there will be no mud for me.

If you see a dark green titan rolling around on 35's with what looks like a leveling kit and completely blacked out front end honk or wave!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I always give a wave or flash my fog lights at other titans. Glad to see another Titan from my area on here.

·
Registered
15 Posts
i hate cleaning too much to get it muddy. thats why i have friends with trucks...i let them get theirs dirty or broken while mine stays nice and purdy...hehe sherwood, OR folk

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
I actually live in washington, but right outside vancouver. I'm down by hayden island and the expo center frequently. How'd y'all like that tornado?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
REPOMAN- you have a truck but hate getting it dirty? Ugh city people lol jk

04GreenT- Mine is white, debadged, with veteran license plate frames.

Underagedtitan- Vancouver hu? I go up there weekly for the VA up off of 4th plain blvd. As for the tornado, I am in Salem so it was near us and suprised me, but no damage.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey can all of you post pics on your trucks on here?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That looks pretty good. What lift do you have on there?

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
the truck is stock in the rear and has ICON coilovers on the front with the hat flipped. They are cranked down as far as i can so i could clear the 35's but still get a decent ride out of it.

I'll be putting a 2" block on it pretty soon.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The titan owners around here are pretty stuck up. I wave at them all and out of 50 I think I get one wave. Its not like it was when I had my STi. Now that's a very friendly community. Unless you drive an evo lol. Underagedtitan, if I see you I will wave lol

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'm up here in Pendleton Oregon, don't see too many Titans around here.
Here's a recent pic for you, just had to take the boat out the other day :)

Oh, and I'll wave back too!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Omak, WA here. Just recently got an 05 KC LE 4X4 Off Road with only 11,000 miles on it! Love'n it so far. I picked the truck up in Scottsdale, AZ when I was down there over the holidays.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hell of a deal. Congrats. Any mods?

·
Registered
686 Posts
So far just working on LED lighting for the interior and the reverse lights, added a stainless tailgate cover, installed the factory Sirius satellite radio to the RF system, installed a Parrot MKi 9200 Bluetooth, and fixed the floor mats. I just today received my chrome fog light covers and my stainless door sills are on the way too, and finally I have a AMI Big Stick polished Antenna on the way.

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/tit...24793-2005-titan-le-sirius-radio-install.html
http://www.titantalk.com/forums/det...9-titan-emblem-floor-mats-curling-up-fix.html

Once everything is here and it's all installed I'll clean her up and take some pics of everything.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nice nice sounds like its coming together then. I should have more done to mine but I had the choice of my quad or truck parts (dang wifes and their regulating our toys lol) Picked me up a new 2009 yamaha yfz450r

1 - 20 of 21 Posts