Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dec 30 I made an appt with my dealer for the fuel sensor, IPDM relay recalls, pinion seal leak and leaking exhaust manifolds. Made the appt for Friday Jan 7th. I advised the appt maker that the truck would need to be left so the tech can start the engine on cold start to hear the exhaust leaks best. Okay no problem. I get there at 730 and the service writer says well we don't have the sensor or relay in stock. I said why not, you were given more than week and it's a recall. We too bad we will order the parts and bring back Monday. I said what about the other two items?? We will look at those then. I stopped talking to that idiot and went straight to the manager where he quickly told the service writer to get me a rental since I have the GOLD Preferred extended warranty. Service writer calls me Monday at 430 and tells me yes the manifolds are leaking, the pinion seal is leaking and I qualify for the recalls. The parts are ordered and should be here on Tuesday. Okay what ever. Service writer calls me today at 4pm and says the manifolds have been changed out but the pinion seal and recall items won't be done until tomorrow. I simply asked did anyone look at my truck Friday or Saturday?? No since we didn't have parts why look at it. Then he had the balls to tell me that I only get 5 days rental and today is 5 days so I need to bring back by 5pm or I would be paying!! Needless to say I will have to iron that out tomorrow. I hate being stuck in this little Sentra!!!

another dealership I deal with I have never had to leave my vehicle overnight. They look at, get the parts same day and have done that day. The service writer calls me through out the day giving me updates. The orlando dealer always has to order parts, come back again BS story and that is why stopped going there.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No the one Reed. Never delt with Universal. Bill Ray I think has a better service dept or at least better management.

Got my truck back and didn't have to pay the extra day. Figuring the truck was on the rack they would have it done first thing in the AM, nope got the call at 330. This dealer used not be like this. When Ricky was the service manager that place rocked, he is now back to a service writer. It was my first trip back there in two years.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The techs always do a good job, it's all about management.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts