Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A bunch of truck owners are heading to Orlando Speedworld on Sunday January 9th. Who's gonna make it?

·
Registered
12,665 Posts
Dammit!! Where were all you guys back in 08,09, and early/middle of this year! We had a group of about 5-10 of us who went regularly, especially funday sundays. I'd be out there on the cold nights. Probably won't get many, we went so much everyone else kind of got burned out. If I still had my truck, I'd be there.

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
Sorry, I can't make it. I would love to run at Orlando, fastest downhill track in the world....lol.

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
Not as easy to get me going these days. Hey, I didn't even have the fastest Titan for my mods anymore, unless Titanss's PGM disqualifies him....All you need to do is live in the south to have a fast truck lol
I couldn't help it, kinda like old times :)

Reactions: O-FiveCC

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You know a couple Dodge owners that live over off Boneville off E. 50 by the 408? I went to my buddies house and saw a couple dark colored Ram's, one was up on jack's or jack stands, doing some mods I guess.
Haha That's funny man...that's my house! A buddy and I were doing my longtubes, and torque converter, and then we did his torque converter. We didn't check the weather before we started and ended up having to work through all that cold *** weather we had.

·
Registered
12,665 Posts
Nice! You know I made a statement on another thread saying I wish I still had my truck because I see some new rams around! LOL, not sure how that would have worked out though, you seem to have a good mod list. Even when I had my truck, I've seen some Rams out there. I seem to remember seeing a RCSB out there back when i had the Titan, always wanted to throw you a rev. Yeah laying on the ground in that weather was probably not the most fun. How did that Circle-D 3000 and longtubes help the truck? Did they make a huge diff?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice! You know I made a statement on another thread saying I wish I still had my truck because I see some new rams around! LOL, not sure how that would have worked out though, you seem to have a good mod list. Even when I had my truck, I've seen some Rams out there. I seem to remember seeing a RCSB out there back when i had the Titan, always wanted to throw you a rev. Yeah laying on the ground in that weather was probably not the most fun. How did that Circle-D 3000 and longtubes help the truck? Did they make a huge diff?
I can't beleive the difference! I also did a 3" exhaust setup into a x-pipe type muffler at the same time. My truck really needed it....I had midtubes, and hacked up 2"/2.25" exhaust setup that didn't flow for crap. I was really disappointed when I did the cam and heads and it turns out because my exhaust side was so restrictive. I love the combo now and can't wait til the track opens back up. I'm shooting for a 12.9 N/A

·
Registered
12,665 Posts
A 12.9 with big ole tires like that would be very respectable. Yeah man that exhaust sounds pretty restrcitve only being 2"/2.5". What cam do you have? I didn't see it in your sig. I was going to say, by the mods you are doing (heads, headers, stall) it looks like you where preparing for a cam install. Is it an aggressive cam? Maybe the "268" in your sig is the cam

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A 12.9 with big ole tires like that would be very respectable. Yeah man that exhaust sounds pretty restrcitve only being 2"/2.5". What cam do you have? I didn't see it in your sig. I was going to say, by the mods you are doing (heads, headers, stall) it looks like you where preparing for a cam install. Is it an aggressive cam? Maybe the "268" in your sig is the cam
Yeah it's a comp 268 cam. I don't run the 35s...I have a set of aluminum 17" rims that I have 27" drag radials mounted on that I run at the track> I am interested in what I run with the 35" swampers though. I've never taken it to the track with them

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here's a picture on my 17" rims with my old track tires. It looks funny with those little tires

Attachments

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Nice Truck! I want to see some truck's run 12's! I might be interested in coming out there. I haven't been to the track since summertime! You guy's going out there in the morning on the 9th?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah I think they open at 10am that day. Come on out!

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Cool! I might be the only Titan out there, but i don't care. I'm going to the local 1/8 mile track to get some practice launching on Wed. I've only been to the track twice w/ my DR's.

Who else is coming out to race???

·
Registered
240 Posts
I may come, pending if I get the nitrous all hooked up. A little worried, on stock trans and rear right now.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cool! I might be the only Titan out there, but i don't care. I'm going to the local 1/8 mile track to get some practice launching on Wed. I've only been to the track twice w/ my DR's.

Who else is coming out to race???

What 1/8th mile track are you going to? I think all of the ones around here are closed til the start of the year. I'd like to go if they are open.

Should be quite a few hemi owners coming out on the 9th

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Should be quite a few hemi owners coming out on the 9th
Right on! I have no beef with any of the other truck guy's. I'm just there to have fun & do big burnout's w/o having to worry about the popo!
What 1/8th mile track are you going to? I think all of the ones around here are closed til the start of the year. I'd like to go if they are open.
I thinking about heading up to Sunshine Speedway's 1/8 mile "Test & Tune" Night tomorrow. Wednesday night, gate's @ 5pm. / races @ 6pm.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Just found out today that the Sunshine Speedway is closed till Jan. 5th. That's going to be the first Test & Tune of '11 so it will probably be packed!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts