Nissan Titan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 tickets with VIP parking to the Brad Paisley/Taylor Swift concert on August 9th in Orlando at 7:30pm. The seats are row S in the mid level section 108. When I bought these I didn't realize I'd be having my Wedding Rehearsal dinner that night, and won't be able to go :( Paid $150, asking $100. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
195 Posts
NissanChick said:
I have 2 tickets with VIP parking to the Brad Paisley/Taylor Swift concert on August 9th in Orlando at 7:30pm. The seats are row S in the mid level section 108. When I bought these I didn't realize I'd be having my Wedding Rehearsal dinner that night, and won't be able to go :( Paid $150, asking $100. PM me if interested.
Hey NissanChick,

I'm in Tarpon Springs (just outside of Tampa) and saw your post. I'm totally interested in the tickets because my fiance loves country music and I think I owe it to her to go to a concert that she would enjoy! Let me know if you still have the tickets. I can pay for shipping (my office has a discount with FedEx) and anything else needed to get them here! I'm going to check to see if she'd be interested or if we'll both be available that day, so I'll be glad to let you know for sure within the next couple of hours.

Thanks for you time and I hope to hear from you soon:cheers:

Sergio

·
Registered
195 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
NissanChick,

The answer to your question is 26! Get back to me if I'm right or what the answer is =).

Thanks again for the tickets...I will give you a tracking number here within the hour!

Sergio

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.