Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All right guys and gals lets step to the plate and make an awsome showing at OT IV in Kissimmee. This is going to be the Largest Titan Meet ever.

Please preregister for the Friday night Cruise (staging at 1900) and for the Saturday meet. By preregistering you will receive a name tag with your screen name/forum, real first name, Town and State you are from. This also lets the organizers know if they have enough room set aside for all of us.

Most trucks will be stock then some with a few mods and then there will be a good number with outrageous mods that will make you drool.

There will be several awards given out, a few demonstrations on how to do different mods, several people available for 2* timing advance, and a Dyno ($50/3 pulls).

There are going to be a few special guests attending this event. There will be a OT IV T-shirt and a Tech12Volt T-shirt available.

Come meet the people we talk to everyday on these forums, compare mods and trucks, have plenty of laughs and take the "ME" time we all work so hard for. I don't think you will find a better group of people anywhere.

Looking forward to meeting you and any questions just send a PM.

I forgot to mention that when you sign up and get your name tag you are entered in some raffles.

P.S. Oh yeah, the weather should be great :sunshine:

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Man I know we already have more than a handful that are already down there. I am outa here at 5 going straight there. CANT WAIT!!!!!

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Haven't officially registered but found out I we be able to make it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts