Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone here frequents any other Titan forums? Not trying to take anything away from this site, I just like to read as much as possible about this truck!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
382 Posts
Thats cool i check out other sites too, but you have any question at all of any type involving the titan this forum has a collection of very dedicated users that know everything there is to know about the truck. Need anything just ask.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
359 Posts
tikigod said:
Thats cool i check out other sites too, but you have any question at all of any type involving the titan this forum has a collection of very dedicated users that know everything there is to know about the truck. Need anything just ask.
Yep, our crew is highly knowledgable about all things Titan, plus we're good folks! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
84 Posts
Good to see that there is no objection to letting people know about other discussion boards. I tried plugging Titan Talk on an Edmunds.com discussion section on the Titan and it was promptly removed and I was sent a nasty e-mail from a moderator. Obviously the mods here at Titan Talk are secure in the superiority of this web site.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
108 Posts
militia_man said:
Good to see that there is no objection to letting people know about other discussion boards. I tried plugging Titan Talk on an Edmunds.com discussion section on the Titan and it was promptly removed and I was sent a nasty e-mail from a moderator. Obviously the mods here at Titan Talk are secure in the superiority of this web site.
That's hilarious, like high school all over again... as if people didn't know how to do a Google search for crying out loud.

I've been very impressed by the quality and lack of BS on this forum.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,369 Posts
Well coming from this side ...

The mentioning etc of other websites that are discussing the Titan definately are a 'non-issue' as far as referring to them. The more info out there in cyberspace for our trucks the better. This is also how we get the aftermarket in gear making things for our new toys :teethmast

We also want this board to be friendly and informative. A little 'tag' among ourselves and others that will join the board is the atmosphere we want to create. Call it information central or a support system. What isn't tolerated is the 'internet bullies' and the like who are just out to create mischief or spread misinformation.

This is a good place to pull up a chair, a beverage of your choice and discuss everything from this marvelous truck to anything you would like to discuss or get opinions on.

I personally hope all who come to this board enjoy the threads and come away with the information they are searching for.

Chris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
128 Posts
Nevadadrifter said:
Just wondering if anyone here frequents any other Titan forums? Not trying to take anything away from this site, I just like to read as much as possible about this truck!

I just found this forum and I like you love reading about this truck! Try freshalloy.com it too has a section on Titan/Armada!! I have had my Titan one week and I'm thrilled!!
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top