Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
compliments of my girlfriend..... :crying:

i was doing her a favor this morning and getting the oil changed in her car and she took my TITAN. she was backing up and didnt see someones trailor hitch sticking out from his truck. well needles to say you can see the results....

also note my new freakin wheels!!!!! aaaagggggghhhhhh one (1) rim/tire = $1550..

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts
He must love her. I was surprised not to see "compliments of my X girlfriend" :jester: Sorry to see that man. I hope you get her all fixed up soon.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Shouldn't that be "Compliments of my EX-girlfriend"?

I hope she has insurance.

·
Registered
561 Posts
When's the funeral?

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FireCapt103 said:
Shouldn't that be "Compliments of my EX-girlfriend"?

I hope she has insurance.
accidents happen what can i say.. i have a perfect driving record and never a claim on my insurance so hopefully i dont get wacked to bad...

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
That brings to mind an old guns and roses song.....

I used to love her, but i had to kill her........

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
:crying: man o man :crying:

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
My wife backed into a tree in our own yard that had been there for 7 years, lol. I don't like it when she drives my truck but I let her because she lets me mod it, lol. Sorry about your truck but it could have been way worse.

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Fook.
That was not pretty.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Ouch is right...

I'd check your local laws. In some places it's illegal to leave the hitch in the receiver without a trailer attached. Could be a free-bee...

·
Registered
805 Posts
wow, sorry to see that booboo!
at least she didnt try to yank the door off w a tree like i did..... :)
anywaz, looks like no headaches for awhile from her!

hope u get the Titan fixed soon.

·
Registered
64 Posts
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON OOOOOOOOOOOF A BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBByatch! That sucks bro , I'm speechless :teeth:

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
i told you, you should have given those wheels to me and they would still be like new !!! lol jk bro but hey if its in a parkinglot and she was backing up insurence should cover it pretty good...and how did she manage to go a whole foot and a half before stopping ??? hmmmm

·
Premium Member
3,848 Posts
titan814 said:
compliments of my girlfriend..... :crying:

i was doing her a favor this morning and getting the oil changed in her car and she took my TITAN. she was backing up and didnt see someones trailor hitch sticking out from his truck. well needles to say you can see the results....

also note my new freakin wheels!!!!! aaaagggggghhhhhh one (1) rim/tire = $1550..

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
I'd damage the wheel and tire more so the insurance replaces them rather than repair the rim and say the tire isn't in need of replacement.

Clint

1 - 20 of 45 Posts