Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish to welcome our first and at this time, only sponsor. Tropi-Care Car Products specializes in car cleaning items, such as Polishes, Cleaners, Leather Conditioners, Polish Applicators, etc.

They have taken the time to recognize our small niche market, and have given funds to help keep the site alive.

I would appreciate it, if you would consider them for your next purchase.

Please visit: http://www.tropicarecarproducts.com/

Thank you for your time and consideration.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Welcome Tropi-Care!

Very glad to have Tropi-Care car cleaning products aboard! :cheers: We really appreciate their sponsorship, and they have a great line of products to clean and keep our new Titans looking SHARP! I'll definitely be using Tropi-Care products...Titan, TitanTalk, and Tropi-Care=a winning combination! :sunshine: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
497 Posts
do they answer posts here, appreciate the support if they do. i wonder how many oz the quick detailing spray it...

·
The Terminator
163 Posts
bighawaii said:
do they answer posts here, appreciate the support if they do. i wonder how many oz the quick detailing spray it...
The detailing spray is 16oz.

I dont work for Tropi-Care, however I do use their products so I can answer any questions anyone may have.

·
The Terminator
163 Posts
While we're on the subject of Tropi-Care, I have been beating on Steve @ Tropi-Care to offer a sample kit to allow everyone to try his products without having to make a huge investment. He finally has agreed and has posted a sample kit on his website containing samples of his polish and car wash and a microfiber applicator for just $10.00 shipped.

Here is a direct link to the sample kit.

http://tropicarecarproducts.com/customer/home.php?cat=4

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
6 Posts
Our First Sponsor-Tropi-Care Car Products

Thanks for the warm welcome to your site.

Feel free to send us your detailing questions here or for quick response to [email protected].

We offer a complete line of interior and exterior detail products which are easy to use and provide great results. We have a number of specials currently including several detail product packages.

For those who are interested more about the Tropi-Care products, take advantage of the $10 starter kit which includes 4 ounces of polish, single use car wash, and 'scratchless' microfiber applicator pad shipped direct to your location. To order this item or other Tropi-Care items, visit our online store at www.tropicarecarproducts.com or call us toll-free at (866)-478-7237.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Steve Pasztor
Tropi-Care.com

·
Registered
494 Posts
welcome - i'll be trying some of their products

1 - 10 of 10 Posts