Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Traded off the 2004 Silver Ghost in........

Hope you like the new one. 08 Crewcab Longbed 4x4 SE

Timberline outside

Almond Inside

mods underway

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,099 Posts
Now that's a Loooooooonnnnnnggggg bed! I haven't seen that color in person yet, is it dark metallic green?

Looks good!

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Sweet............

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sammy Sandbag said:
Now that's a Loooooooonnnnnnggggg bed! I haven't seen that color in person yet, is it dark metallic green?

Looks good!

Yes it is a dark green. and Yes the bed is longggggggggg

·
Registered
2 Posts
So give us the scoop, what are the differences that you notice from the 04 to the 08?? Is it a huge improvement, in the way it drives, stops, looks, Feels?????

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Looks good, I like the new tan interiors.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Bet that tan willbe a mother to keep clean. I like it :cheers:

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
casperporsche21 said:
So give us the scoop, what are the differences that you notice from the 04 to the 08?? Is it a huge improvement, in the way it drives, stops, looks, Feels?????
Going from an oversized sportscar to this monster is always going to be telling in the differences.

Driving: It drives like a truck, the 04 seemed like a really weird shaped Porsche.

Stopping: I had the smallest brakes on the block, and they were warping again.

Looks: I mean really, have you see this BigBadMambaJamba? Sheeeeeeeeeeeit

Feels: I am having to adjust to the "newer" seats. I understand they came out in 06ish. I really prefer this truck to the old one though. It just feels and acts more like a truck. Leans, and all. Not to mention the HORRIBLE gas mileage. LOL

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yet another update for you peeps. I have been working with N-Fab on getting the new long beds some of those sweet 6-step nerfbars. Here are some pictures. They still have to finish them up and powdercoat, but they are the absolute Chit............

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
YEa I have stoptechs on my 04 and its still like doing the same thing you know, really annoying how its such an awesome truck and the brakes can be so faulty. If your saying they fixed the brakes in 08, I think Im gonna go trade in my truck for a new one. Your truck looks great, did you trade your 04 in? and did they rape you or give you a decent deal since you bought a new one???

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
casperporsche21 said:
YEa I have stoptechs on my 04 and its still like doing the same thing you know, really annoying how its such an awesome truck and the brakes can be so faulty. If your saying they fixed the brakes in 08, I think Im gonna go trade in my truck for a new one. Your truck looks great, did you trade your 04 in? and did they rape you or give you a decent deal since you bought a new one???

Yes I traded in my 04.. I still miss her when I come up to a long S turn... That truck was a oversized sports car. LOL

They showed me $14K for it with 70k miles. I kept it clean and well maintained. Good luck if you do, and they are offering $3500 in incentives right now.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Never Mind.... I see the HouseKeeping Staff already caught it. Not before I was busted though.

Thanks to the mod's or admin for making it safe again

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Bhudda454 said:
Yet another update for you peeps. I have been working with N-Fab on getting the new long beds some of those sweet 6-step nerfbars. Here are some pictures. They still have to finish them up and powdercoat, but they are the absolute Chit............
Wow! A truck with three teets on each side! Gonna nurse a few Frontiers up to full size? :lol:

Nice truck! I like the new N-Fabs on there too! Nice wheels as well! Keep the pics coming as you mod! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Man, I aint used to seeing the bed that long on a CC. That look is gonna have to grow on me or something cuz it just looks weird to me right now. It's so fresh to my eyes, lol. Ohh, and good luck keeping that almond color interior clean. :eek: I love my graphite interior.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
UpDated for Finished Pictures

I just got the N-Fabs installed back from the powdercoaters. Hope you enjoy

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts