1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
Nice bike. Love the pipes!

·
Premium Member
2,640 Posts
man if i was only a little closer and not buying a house!!!

·
Registered
486 Posts
Now that is a good price,I have an 02 FXST that I haven't rode in 2 years.Seems like all my money has been going to my Titan,lol.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You are right 2 times olemiss.If i hold out for awhile i could get more,but things happen and sacrifices have to be made.I'm about to drop the price even more.If it wasn't so close after the holidays i would have better luck.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
How many miles on her?

That is one sweet bike...

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ahh the miles you ask,Well there is no speedo or tach gauges at all.It is a OUTLAW bike:gunz:It has about 200 miles for all of 07-08.Sits in the garage and don't ride it.By comparison i've put 15k on my titan and installed 5 t.v screens and numerous other mods.It came down to my truck being stripped or the bike.Bike lost by a landslide in my house.

The engine is solid and been checked by 2 different wellknown mechs.Iron Mike is one of-em here in the Houston area

·
Registered
486 Posts
Just woundering is that the 88B motor twin cammed and is it rubber mounted?
Why are the pipes welded on?
Just a few ? and a bump to the top for a great price.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No the engine is not rubber mounted,each pipe is a welded one piece until it gets to the motor(then it's bolted on)these pipes were put on 4 years ago.As far as 88B engine??????I am not sure about that one.I worked at Mancuso from 94-96 and Stubbs 92-94 here in the Houston area.I don't recall the 88bNot to say there isn't one,maybe i was burning the brain cells that year and don't remember?:smokingco

·
Registered
486 Posts
the 88b is what i have on my 02 fxst which is 88 cubic inches balanced. all the other motors from the newer years are rubber mounted, but mine is not rubber mounted because of the balancing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts