Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process of starting a Low Voltage Business and will be using my 08 QC LB as my work vehicle when first starting out. I plan to purchase an NV in 6-12 months but want to conserve as much funds as I can until the business gets off the ground.

I need to outfit the Titan for work duty and am thinking the factory slide in toolbox and overhead rack is the way to go.

If you were outfitting your Titan what items would be a must have in your opinion? I would like to make a running list of accessories that everyone thinks would transform the Titan into a do all productive work truck.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Sounds like you listed my ideas. You might think of removing ur rear seats for more dry storage? Just a thought.

·
Registered
792 Posts

Reactions: gweasel77

·
Premium Member
75,890 Posts
I'm in the process of starting a Low Voltage Business and will be using my 08 QC LB as my work vehicle when first starting out. I plan to purchase an NV in 6-12 months but want to conserve as much funds as I can until the business gets off the ground.

I need to outfit the Titan for work duty and am thinking the factory slide in toolbox and overhead rack is the way to go.

If you were outfitting your Titan what items would be a must have in your opinion? I would like to make a running list of accessories that everyone thinks would transform the Titan into a do all productive work truck.
The factory overhead racks compete for the slide in toolbox for a mounting point in the front.

I'd try to find either an overhead rack the mounts differently, and the overhead rack is only rated for 200 lbs of stuff, so it has some limitations in that respect.

I've seen some "contractors" around here outfit titans with the typical overhead ladder racks and side mounted tool boxes, I'll try to snag a pic.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Airbags if you plan to carry more than ...400# of stuff in the bed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts