Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was cleaning out the bed of my truck today and noticed my 3 year old and 5 year old inside the cab of my truck without me or the misses. Which is a huge no-no sense last year my oldest shoved about $1.15 in smal change into the disc changer last summer which I had to pay to get fixed :crying: Any way after I got them out, turned off the hazard button they pushed, turned off my wipers, I then went to straighten my rear view mirror they moved. Thats when I noticed there was no outside temp being displayed. It was blank like it was off so I hit the power button and noticed I turned it OFF because that tiny led I never noticed disappeared. So I turned it back ON and there is still nothing at all in the temp display area. It was getting dark so I figured I would mess with tommorow. I am hoping it was all coincedence and I have a bad fuse but it doesnt seem likey. Anyway anbody got any ideas? If I cant find a bad fuse, I guess I will disconnect the battery for a half hour try again. Other than that it's off to the dealer, oh joy! Thanks for any input!

·
Registered
217 Posts
I believe that power button on the mirror is for the home link garage door opener. There is another button on the far right side of the rear view mirror marked with an "N". Try pushing that button. That may turn on the temp..Hope this helps..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
aldaman said:
I believe that power button on the mirror is for the home link garage door opener. There is another button on the far right side of the rear view mirror marked with an "N". Try pushing that button. That may turn on the temp..Hope this helps..
:clap: that "N" button is the power for the temp/compass thanks I would have never figured that one out...so whats your address so I can mail you the your service fee. :)

Seriously thanks guys, now is there a magic button to push to get rid of brake judder since I just passed 30K, Are rotors covered under the warranty or is that one of them consumable items? Have a good holiday weekend!

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
cottoncrew said:
:clap: that "N" button is the power for the temp/compass thanks I would have never figured that one out...so whats your address so I can mail you the your service fee. :)

Seriously thanks guys, now is there a magic button to push to get rid of brake judder since I just passed 30K, Are rotors covered under the warranty or is that one of them consumable items? Have a good holiday weekend!
Brake jutter is covered 3 yr unlimited miles on front rotors 3-36k on rears.
Do I get a service fee also? ha ha
Glad the mirror works again

1 - 5 of 5 Posts