Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm new to the site. This coming weekend I'm test driving an 08 CC Pro 4x LWB. I am almost certain that it has a 7 ft bed. It's being transported to my local Carmax. In the photos it looks quite long but Carmax has the same specs for the short bed + long bed. My Question is, How much longer is a LWB than a CC with the 5.5 ft bed?? By my shady math from the info I've found online, its about 19 inches longer. I've never saw a LWB in real life but after looking at a Titan with a 5.5 ft bed today 19 inches doesn't seem like that much. But I must admit the thing looks like a limo from the photos I've saw. Thanks in advance for any help!

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Long bed= 244 inches

Short bed= 224.6

A pretty good difference there.

My 09' SE CC BARELY fits in our two car garage. I gotta clear everything against the front wall away in order for it to fit.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
It is a good bit longer, but then again the standard Titan is shorter then most of the competitors by about six or eight inches.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
The LWB model is huge in person. It may only be 20" longer, but it looks like 20ft when you see the thing in person. It's pretty long. However, if you decide to lift it with a 6" lift kit at minimum and put some larger wheels/tires on it, it actually looks pretty darn good like a new lifted F-250/350 long bed.

There's a guy on here with a lifted dark blue LWB Titan and it's looks real sharp.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Yeah, I have a KC with long bed and my truck is longer than any CC truck of similar size (haven't seen another LB on a different make around here before to compare). Then again my bed is 8'2" I believe.

·
Registered
811 Posts
I just bought an 08 titan pro4x cc lwb and love it. I had an 05 KC Titan before. It is a great deal bigger. The main difference to me is the almost 20 inch longer wheelbase. I bought mine because I camp a lot and tow a 33 foot TT and it helps the sway and just better towing overall. Now the turning radius is another thing. It like anything else its personal preference. I love the looks of mine and could not imagine having that tiny bed on the SB model. Sorry guys please dont get upset. LOL

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
The bed on the LWB CC truck is 7.3'. The wheelbase is 159.5" and the overall length is 244.2". Compare that to a wheelbase of 139.8, bed length of 5.7' and overall length of 224.6", and you have an awsome tow vehicle. I went from an 04 shortbed to an 08 LWB PRO-4X CC and the two are worlds apart in towing stability. I also think it makes the truck look more in proportion and not stubby like the shortbed I had.

BTW, pick up an 08 LWB CC PRO-4X and you have a rare truck as well. It was only for 08 and 09.

·
Registered
14,146 Posts
but it looks like 20ft when you see the thing in person. It's pretty long.
I'm surprised there are perverted posts thus far given the title of this thread. I'm disappointed in you guys. :teethmast
soo thats what she said?

I'm sure someone like king polaris or rchgvr will post a ruler measuring a body part sooner or later.

·
Registered
811 Posts
So it looks like you bought it. Congrats. Welcome to the Pro4x CC LWB club.

·
Registered
360 Posts
So I take it that was not a dent in the rear panel... or did you just get it at a really good price anyway?

·
Registered
14,146 Posts
Leveling kit, exhaust, and step rails? Looks sweet man.

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
Nice! Congrats on the LWB PRO! Now you just need to get rid of that perpetually going uphill look and bring that front end back down where it belongs..lol. Was there actually a dent in the right rear like you had thought?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah it was a dent. It has Dual exhaust coming out each side and he told me that they dragged the rear end on the ground and that exhaust tip pushed it up. Put a new fender on. I think the step rails are a bit big but once I get some money saved for my lift+wheels/tires I will replace those. It rides like a dream. Won't worry about gas for a while as this truck isn't a daily driver so I won't have to spend a ton on that lol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts