Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious to see what suspension setups folks are running on their Pro-4X models and searching the forum has failed to yield many hits on this. If you own a lifted Pro-4X, please check in with a post in this thread and let us know what setup you are using. Ideally if you could list the height from ground to top of the wheel wheel arches (front and rear) that would be great too.

Thanks.

:cheers:

·
Registered
899 Posts
Pro Comp Stage II - Deaver C-30s with no block - PRG traction bars
45" Front / 43" Rear

I have some 1 1/2" PRG rear blocks on the way to level it out.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Pro Comp Stage II - using 2.5 Radflo Adjustable Coilovers for the frt & 2.0 Radflo Remote reservoirs w/ 3" block in the rear
43.5" frt & back

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
rough country 6" bracket - stock pro4x co's with 6" rc spacer, 5.5" rc rear block

47" up front / 46" rear

i have c-30's and s.a.w. bracket co's collecting dust in my garage so one day they will be on

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
So no bracket, just an extended travel pkg? Any Pics?
I've also got the SAW CO with SAW extended rears and a block in back... all PRG items, with the traction bars thrown in.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Nope. No bracket. I'm limited due to my parking garage at work or I would have probably gone with a bracket lift along with coilovers, ucas, shocks. Unfortunately my parking garage says it is 6'6" and my truck is 6'7" so I can't really go much higher. Pics in the post below are before the 1" block in the rear but you get the idea.

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/tit...dict-nitto-trail-grappler-prg-ext-travel.html

1 - 8 of 8 Posts