Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a new Chevy Silverado with some shallow mount Kenwoods running off a Sundown 1000D. First we tried some Power Acoustic/Kole Audio shallow subs. These subs sucked major butt and should not even be on the market. After the first set of subs did not work out James shipped out some new Kenwood KFC-XW1200F shallow mounts no questions asked. The new Kenwoods are good subs, the best shallow mounts I have heard to date. They play low frequencies very well and consistantly hit 127 dB's measured at the dash. And if you don't know already the Sundown 1000D is the ****. Very small footprint with tons of power.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
P-Dizzle said:
Few more pics.

Man for such a big *** vehicle there is no room for audio. this box was apain in ***. i do mean pain in the ***. Me and p called each other like 15 times while this was being built.

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This little amp is a tight fit too. Cannot fit on ledge under rear seat and there is absolutely no room under either of the front seats.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
P-Dizzle said:
Us Titan owners are lucky...
HAHA that could be the first time I've heard that. Most people complain about lack of space. *myself included There are so many places that "COULD" work but just arent quite what they need to be.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts