Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes here you two go.

i will start this off for you
Tcsounds sucks and Pdizzle you are gay. Please resume all arguements here. I will join in a many instances when i want to pick on someone

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts
Re: P dizzles and justincasewewanttoargue feel free to bash each other in this thread.

In this corner we have 6'3" P-Dizzle weighing in at a trim 220 lbs!

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts
Re: P dizzles and justincasewewanttoargue feel free to bash each other in this thread.

TC doesn't suck and yes I am gay.

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts

Probably arguing with his fish.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts

OHHH BOY!!!!

All I got to say is.... PROBOX SUX too!

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts

This thread should be titled "Justincaseuwanttoargue vs Every Other Person That Knows a Thing or Two About Car Audio".

·
Registered
3,363 Posts

I can laugh about it tech, but this isn't exactly the kind of thead I would expect from Titantalk Sponsors.

Thank you have a nice life.

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts

It's all in fun, just a joke..

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Well its to keep you guys from argueing in a post. Do not take this so serious. The only difference between you and me . Is i pay to post my products on here.

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts

And you sell products worth buying.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts

·
Registered
3,363 Posts

t22a80 said:
Nice I wonder what the mounting depths are now. My Assassin sounded/souds excelent.

Looks like they lowered the power handeling, the motor looks alot smaller too, but it could just be the picture.

I have a feeling the mounting depth on the Arsenals might be too great if they switched to a triple stack.

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts

Those Havocs look very similar to Interfire Pro-V's.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts

As mentioned in the SSA forum the Havocs look a lot like the JL's to me!

·
Registered
3,363 Posts

P-Dizzle said:
Re Sx............
Hmmm I wonder why that would be lmao. Just because Scott of Fi Car Audio is building for AA now and he previously owned RE. However as stated in the thread the Fi line will remain different from the AA stuff. Havocs do look nice, but I bet they sound alot different.

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts

I am aware of Scott Atwell's involvement Justin. I was simply pointing out the similarities. When do you want to meet up and compare systems? And since you make so much money what do you say we bring in a couple judges and put 50 grand down. You may get some style points for your incredible wood work.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts

P-Dizzle said:
Anyone who uses the same nick, must be me... :upsidedow your logic always amuses me. And even if these were all me, what does that prove? I have probably signed up to alot more forums than that over the years anyways. Definately never been to bangbusarmy.com looks like a good site maybe I should sign up hah.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts