Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 CC Titan with the single hook for the driver side floor mat. I just bought the newer style all weather OEM floor mats for a really good deal, and I plan on removing the single clip the 2007 has and attempting to install the 3 clips newer Titans come with.

Problem is I can't find the 3 clips P/N(s), I've only had luck finding the older single clip P/N.
Can someone who is more familiar with this help me find the correct P/N(s)?

TIA!

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
How about pics, can anybody snap some pics of the newer style floor mat hooks for me?
I'm searching courtesyparts.com for these and I'm not finding them in the illustrations.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
is it 2 hooks drivers and 1 hook passenger? how do the hooks attach to the floor?

·
Registered
1 Posts
You can not retrofit the vehicle for the hooks without tearing the carpet. Return the mats to your dealer and have them order part number 999E1-WQ001. It is an older part number but should be available.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just removed the single hook and use the mats without any hooks. They don't move at all after 2 weeks/100 miles a day. So I'll probably disregard the hook issue. I kept the single hook for the carpet mats, which will wander without a hook.

Although I would prefer the older mats as they say "TITAN" in large font, these newer ones just say "NISSAN" in small font, not as nice IMO.

But for $30 new, couldn't pass 'em up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts