Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
06 4x4 with Stillen LT headers and B pipes with high flow cats, Gibson cat back, Air Raid CAI, and Uprev.

Mods were done about two and half years ago and I haven't had any problems other than an O2 sensor going bad, which Uprev pinpointed, but today I got the P0300 code.
Any of you Uprev experts know how if it is possible to use the Uprev to pinpoint the problem? Or do I have to trouble shoot all possibilities?

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Make sure your plugs are good and on correctly. Check intake for leaks and you should def go to Nissan to get relearned. You can do the reset but I had a misfire and had to get relearned at Nissan

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
No need for a relearn at Nissan. I just left the battery disconnected for about 6hrs. The touching the positive and negative battery leads together may do the same thing faster I hear, but I never tried and it and don't know for certain. There was a TSB for some codes that will not reset using just a scan tool. It got posted in a thread I started about my SES light always returning after 30 or so miles even after the problem was corrected.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts