Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was helping out RB the other day and unplugged my upper right bank O2 sensor to make sure it would throw a code. It threw the standard P12xx code for the O2 but I got another code with it that I didn't pay much attention to at the time and I believe it was code P1015. I assumed it was related to the O2 and half ignored it. After I cleared the codes I went ahead and increased my idle by about 160 to account for the low idle post cam install. Everything was Jake until I started it up this morning and I have an SES light again and although I haven't checked it, I'm guessing it is the P1015 code again. Does anyone know what this code is?

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
I believe that's the "WTF did you do all these mods for if I'm gonna sit here in the friggin driveway?! :bangit: code. I've seen it on many Titans.... :rofl:

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Blackbeauty said:
I believe that's the "WTF did you do all these mods for if I'm gonna sit here in the friggin driveway?! :bangit: code. I've seen it on many Titans.... :rofl:
Lol, you crack me up man. Kingmade said it was the about to break into the 13's in street trim code, lol.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
You have to be close to that! He may be onto something there! :lol: Keep on modding! Let us know if you catch what this code is. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
P1015-fuel Pump Circuit High

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
37L1 said:
http://www.nissanhelp.com/Ownership/Common/codes3.htm

P0115 ECT (Engine Coolant Temperature) Sensor

Perhaps?
Maybe but since getting gas the darn thing went out again so Suddenurge may be correct. I had also experienced a fuel gauge low reading a few days back and there was over a quarter tank so I could have a fuel pump or sensor problem. I guess I may just go ahead and replace the darn thing now before I am stranded.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sudden urge said:
P1015-fuel Pump Circuit High
You may be right buddy. I had seen that code on a dodge site but I guess a lot of the OBDII codes are the same. So what the heck do you suppose fuel pump circuit high means, lol.

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
Papa_D said:
You may be right buddy. I had seen that code on a dodge site but I guess a lot of the OBDII codes are the same. So what the heck do you suppose fuel pump circuit high means, lol.

I have no idea, good luck.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Papa_D said:
Maybe but since getting gas the darn thing went out again so Suddenurge may be correct. I had also experienced a fuel gauge low reading a few days back and there was over a quarter tank so I could have a fuel pump or sensor problem. I guess I may just go ahead and replace the darn thing now before I am stranded.
Could be just a lose gas cap. Did you mess with the fuel system at all.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Herbpov said:
Could be just a lose gas cap. Did you mess with the fuel system at all.
Not unless you call stealing a tanker truck and hooking it directly into the fuel system while towing it around messing with the fuel system, lol. JK, haven't touched the fuel system, pure stock and never done anything but unplug the injectors while putting on the cams. I had a couple codes stored tonight when I did some 0 to 60's. One of the codes was a P0300, random misfire and the other was a P1273 AFR sensor 1 but I had unplugged bank 2, passenger side before. She's running like a scalded dawg and the 0 to 60's look good AFR and timing wise so I'm gonna keep driving her.

·
Registered
690 Posts
the flex compacitor is bad! :jester:

·
Registered
41,353 Posts
Damn flex capacitors just aren't what they used to be, I think they are all made in China or Mexico these days.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Or "flux" capacitor, even... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
41,353 Posts
or those too. see they are so cheesy now they can't even get the name right!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Papa_D said:
I was helping out RB the other day and unplugged my upper right bank O2 sensor to make sure it would throw a code. It threw the standard P12xx code for the O2 but I got another code with it that I didn't pay much attention to at the time and I believe it was code P1015. I assumed it was related to the O2 and half ignored it. After I cleared the codes I went ahead and increased my idle by about 160 to account for the low idle post cam install. Everything was Jake until I started it up this morning and I have an SES light again and although I haven't checked it, I'm guessing it is the P1015 code again. Does anyone know what this code is?
i work for nissan and i looked in the assist and it does not show that the titan will pull a code p1015. there IS however a p1051 which is a a/f sen 1 HtR B2(heated air/fuel ratio sensor aka. oxygen sensor). so this is more than likely what you were referring to. hope i was able to help.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
texas_yesca said:
i work for nissan and i looked in the assist and it does not show that the titan will pull a code p1015. there IS however a p1051 which is a a/f sen 1 HtR B2(heated air/fuel ratio sensor aka. oxygen sensor). so this is more than likely what you were referring to. hope i was able to help.
That was very helpful, I now have confirmation that I am dyslexic, thanks soooooooooooomuch, lol. Seriously though, I really appreciate you looking that up and that confirms my suspicions that it was all related to unplugging that sensor on the right bank for testing. Have a Merry Xmas.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts