Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Getting the dreaded P2a03 and I am on sensor # 2, had P2a00 a few weeks before which hasn't popped up since. Cleaned my MAF sensor, cleaned air filter replaced all gaskets and had my manifolds replaced, still haven't checked how tight the manifold bolts are but no visual or audible leaks...any ideas?! Should I think about new spark plugs (80,000 on truck) God forbid new injectors?

Thanks in advance!
-Ryan

·
Registered
451 Posts
I don't know but I JUST got this code as well, not 3 days ago. And if I remember correctly, it's bank 2? I'm pretty pissed about this code because I just replaced both sensors on the passenger side about a month ago. I have no idea what the problem is or what caused it.

·
Registered
451 Posts
So My SES light went off a couple days ago and has not came back on since. And when I clear it myself, it usually comes back on within 60 miles or so. It has been over 100 miles now and, knock on wood, it has stayed off.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So My SES light went off a couple days ago and has not came back on since. And when I clear it myself, it usually comes back on within 60 miles or so. It has been over 100 miles now and, knock on wood, it has stayed off.
I ran some injector cleaner and made sure my intake was cleaned out...started the truck, almost 1000 miles later no more SES :teethmast

·
Registered
451 Posts
I ran some injector cleaner and made sure my intake was cleaned out...started the truck, almost 1000 miles later no more SES :teethmast
Really? Well mine came back on. Go figure. Maybe a leak around the sensor? I don't know, I'll try your method first and see what happens. It's just one code after another :(

·
Registered
451 Posts
Does anyone know how to get rid of this code?? It has been on for almost 3 months now and will not go away. Is the sensor bad?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Gentlmen it time to replace those cat's. The only way for the code to be reset is to hook it up to a scaner.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Gentlmen it time to replace those cat's. The only way for the code to be reset is to hook it up to a scaner.
I have no cats. I have erased the code with cipher before, but it returns within 100 miles. I'm gonna try to contact the company I bought the sensor from and try to get another one.

·
Registered
55 Posts
got the same issue here. I replaced the 02 sensor on the manifold passenger side and still get this code. I also tried to clean the MAF and erase the code. Last time i filled up was 87 but used Lucas oil fuel injector cleaner.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts