Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just transplanted back to PA from GA. Havent seen too many modded titans, actually ive on seen mine. Hit me up if there are any guys in the Southeast PA area!

·
Registered
46 Posts
In the Lehigh Valley area, I've only seen my T and a few others. None with any noteable mods; maybe a 3" lift on a couple.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where at in the lehigh valley area? I live in Coopersburg and havent seen any.

·
Registered
46 Posts
When I drive around the Allentown area and north of Allentown I see the most (5-7 max if memory serves correct); near Rothrock area on Cedar Crest or Rt22. I've seen a nice dark blue one, I'd say its and '06 pulling a enclosed trailer around but they are few and far in between. That is unlike what I've seen on a recent business trip to Utah, they are all over the place out here. Guys in the Lehigh Valley either don't get it or are hopping on the wussy car bandwagon. Rothrock just cleared a bunch off the lot at the end of 2010 so they have to be out there somewhere!

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Agree, its seems in Pa. T's are far and few. My area has about six around, that includes my old T I sold locally.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the new ride!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Any of you guys looking for 6" lift?

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I'm in NE PA but there's also not many up here and I haven't seen ANY modded other than mine. It's kinda cool though because I get TONS of compliments on mine! LOL In Florida my truck wasn't squat and never even got a second glance ut up here it's a pretty bad truck. I hardly see ANY modded trucks though form any brand up here! Down south every other truck had a 6" lift and 35's.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Theirs a good amount of them here in central pa. There just stock most of the time. Anytime you guys want to have a get together let me know. I'm in NE Philly and Coopersburg area where a buddy lives.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hey guys I am looking to switch tires i miss what I used to have 305/65/18 and went with smaller Michelin At 2 275/70/18 like a 33.3 tire . The tire is the best truck tire I have ever owned rain, snow, mud , quiet and are advertised to last up to 70k I have almost 13K on them rotated and filled with nitrogen? I wish to sell them and go up a couple sizes bigger maybe 326 60 18 325/65/18 I know some guys run them. Anyway these tires were $300 plus each great shape I would be happy with 125.00 each for the 4 that I have. I could deliver or meet anyone in Pa as I am in the middle. Let me know if any one is interested.

My stupidity for size will be someone Else's gain!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts