Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, looks like this area of the country is where all the action is... NOT! I am hoping to get something started. Between CT and here we managed a huge turn out of... three. There are tons of Titans rolling around this area. If you see one invite them to one of the forums.

So the point is if you are in the Pacific NW give a shout out and let me know what/where you would like a meet.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I couldn't agree more! It seems this forum attracts everyone but NW folks posting. I am in the Puyallup area and would love to attend a meet sometime.

·
Super Moderator
93,665 Posts
I am in for a meet somewhere, hopefully on the west side of the mountains

·
Registered
324 Posts
Count me in. That is, as soon as my truck is running.:crying:

·
Super Moderator
93,665 Posts
Well, we are up to 3 1/2 so far :lol:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
chargedTitan said:
Count me in. That is, as soon as my truck is running.:crying:
What's wrong with your Titan? I figure we won't do anything until the holidays are done and over with. I am just hoping to stir up some interest for January or early February.

Where would be a good place to meet? What are your locations?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Warrior071 said:
What's wrong with your Titan? I figure we won't do anything until the holidays are done and over with. I am just hoping to stir up some interest for January or early February.

I'm waitng on an intercooler for my supercharger-should be here in 2-4 weeks. I've also had very poor gas mileage and have been running lean. Garage smells like gas all the time. My dealership just found a fuel injector that has been spilling gas on a hot motor. Two days after I was told the part was ordered, I found out it wasn't. So, its been ordered, but they shipped it ground instead of overnight. I'm guessing the service manager doesn't want to replace the injector until the intercooler shows up-just to save time on labor. Not real happy right now. Too much Christmas shopping to do still and I don't have a truck to thats safe to drive. Hopefully by mid to late January everything will be fixed.
"Three and half" thats good.:jester: Hurts a little, but funny.

·
Super Moderator
93,665 Posts
Just having fun CT
I live in the Renton area, how about the rest of you?
Anyone have the software to do the 2 degree advance?

·
Registered
324 Posts
I'm in the Poulsbo area.
Hey Arachnid, I can't help but notice you have over 16,000 posts since April 2007. How is that even possible??!! Do you ever sleep?

·
Super Moderator
93,665 Posts
There must be a misprint :lol:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Wildmike said:
I'm here in Hillsboro. Let's "Git er done"
How's the truck treating ya Mike? We missed ya last time. I heard there was a pretty serious accident on I-5 though. I didn't have my work phone to call ya.

I am in Salem here. Jmcar? Where you at?

Well Charged I got to tell ya. Little jealous right now. MMM... Supercharger ahh... LOL Someday... TOMORROW! JK

·
Registered
324 Posts
Well Charged I got to tell ya. Little jealous right now. MMM... Supercharger ahh... LOL Someday... TOMORROW! JK[/QUOTE]

I've been dealing with engine misfires and intercooler leaks since August. In that time I've been driving rental cars. Lets see-there was the stinky Ford Focus, the stinky Ford Escape, and the stinky Mercury Milan. The Mercury Grand Marquis was OK(didn't smell so bad), I'm just not really the town car type of guy. No reason for the jealousy. Think of it this way, I spent an extra $7300 on a truck that's been broke down for 5 months.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
chargedTitan said:
Well Charged I got to tell ya. Little jealous right now. MMM... Supercharger ahh... LOL Someday... TOMORROW! JK

I've been dealing with engine misfires and intercooler leaks since August. In that time I've been driving rental cars. Lets see-there was the stinky Ford Focus, the stinky Ford Escape, and the stinky Mercury Milan. The Mercury Grand Marquis was OK(didn't smell so bad), I'm just not really the town car type of guy. No reason for the jealousy. Think of it this way, I spent an extra $7300 on a truck that's been broke down for 5 months.[/QUOTE]

Well now that you put it that way... not so jealous.

Who installed it for you?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Avantage Nissan in Bremerton. The install was fine. The welds on the intercooler keep failing. One of the last intercoolers was pressure tested to 70 PSI. The system only runs on 1-2 PSI. A little curious. Stillen is going to get me a bar and plate style intercooler instead of the current tube and fin. The bar and plate intercooler is suppose to be indestructible. We'll see. I've only gotten 1,400-1,600 miles out of each intercooler.

·
Super Moderator
93,665 Posts
Hopefully you'll get that bad boy up and running soon!

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
I'm in Portland, but I love getting out of here, so just let me know where. :teethmast

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
CoachBoone said:
I'm in Portland, but I love getting out of here, so just let me know where. :teethmast
That movie is great and it even has our trucks in the Title. LOL. Cool beans. SILVER is fastest!

·
Banned
12 Posts
chargedTitan said:
Warrior071 said:

I'm waitng on an intercooler for my supercharger-should be here in 2-4 weeks. I've also had very poor gas mileage and have been running lean. Garage smells like gas all the time. My dealership just found a fuel injector that has been spilling gas on a hot motor. Two days after I was told the part was ordered, I found out it wasn't. So, its been ordered, but they shipped it ground instead of overnight. I'm guessing the service manager doesn't want to replace the injector until the intercooler shows up-just to save time on labor. Not real happy right now. Too much Christmas shopping to do still and I don't have a truck to thats safe to drive. Hopefully by mid to late January everything will be fixed.
"Three and half" thats good.:jester: Hurts a little, but funny.

Bro go to Advantage Nissan in Bremerton and ask for Chuck Capps. He is the owners son and drives a bad *** 05 Titan se, lifted and ready to roll over toyota pussies.lol. He understands how important our Titans are to us!!!:gunz:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts