Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used these products, and if so, what results did you get?

Zaino Bros'

Please let me know, just got the wife a new Volvo XC90 (the SUV) and plan to do up both vehicles this weekend.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I like pinnacle wax better for dark paint but used zaino on my wifes silver pathfiner. Awsome, but it leaves a white residue which pinnacle does not.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Zaino is absolutely wonderful. Takes a lot of time and elbow grease the first time around but the results are well worth it, especially with darker colors.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Chilicat said:
Has anyone used these products, and if so, what results did you get?

Zaino Bros'

Please let me know, just got the wife a new Volvo XC90 (the SUV) and plan to do up both vehicles this weekend.

You can't go wrong with Zaino or Klasse for long term protection.

The pinnacle line of products are outstanding also but don't last as long.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
i bought the zaino from static here on the site because i was so skeptical over the price but let me tell you that stuff is awsome. it does take a little more time and elbow grease but this stuff is worth what the sell it for. i was using zymol before and was happy with it until i tried the zaino. static had used a little out of her bottle and i boought it very reasonable so i thought why not try it. every person is different but thats what ill be using on my black truck. it does seem to do better on dark vehicles.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Are you guys talking about Z-2?

·
Registered
78 Posts
About five guys at my work are totally loyal to Zaino...they all swear by it, and have been trying to talk me into trying it. I must justify that statement by mentioning that at least one of them spends days detailing his car each time. I have been resistant so far, as I have had GREAT luck on three vehicles with Griot's Garage products. The TITAN got a quick wax job when I first got it, and I am going to go for the whole nine yards once it warms up a bit.
One thing that I will say, I was really surprised at how much crap came off the paint with the cleaning clay the first time I used it...with less than 1000 miles on the truck!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Zaino creates a "mile-deep" shine.

I've used it on the wife's Flame Red Durango for a couple years - and that baby GLOWS when it's clean!!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Silver SErfer said:
About five guys at my work are totally loyal to Zaino...they all swear by it, and have been trying to talk me into trying it. I must justify that statement by mentioning that at least one of them spends days detailing his car each time. I have been resistant so far, as I have had GREAT luck on three vehicles with Griot's Garage products. The TITAN got a quick wax job when I first got it, and I am going to go for the whole nine yards once it warms up a bit.
One thing that I will say, I was really surprised at how much crap came off the paint with the cleaning clay the first time I used it...with less than 1000 miles on the truck!
I also got great results using the clay bar with about 1000 miles on the truck. You could actually hear it pulling out the embedded particles in the paint, especially on the fenders behind the wheels and on the front. Good stuff and I highly recommend using it before a thorough waxing for the best results. If you are going to do it, go all out and do it right the first time.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Clay Bar lubricant?

Did you guys use the Zaino brand of wash in conjunction with the Clay Bar?

I didn't order that when I ordered the clay - and figured I could use my regular Zymol car wash - mixed with water - for the same result...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts