Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2017 Titan that has a portion of paint that disappeared. There are no markings and/or dents to suggest I possibly scraped against something. Only located there. Has anyone else had an issue like this? fyi its been raining here non stop so it isn't washed

Attachments

· Super Moderator
94,222 Posts
That's not flaking, it's damage from impacting or rubbing against something.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You would think that would be the case right? I wont even lie, If I was in my wife's car id say that was a strong possibility that I hit something haha but there is literally no scrapes around it. It is smooth. Here is a look of it wiped down. If its just a gash I wont waste nissans time. Just wanted a forsure second opinion

Attachments

· Super Moderator
94,222 Posts
That picture just reaffirms my first opinion.

· Registered
334 Posts
Given the placement, id say your tire kicked up a rock or something into it. They don't have the strongest paint job. I've got as couple small gashes on the front of mine where the leaves of the palm tree I have to park next to cut into it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Given the placement, id say your tire kicked up a rock or something into it. They don't have the strongest paint job. I've got as couple small gashes on the front of mine where the leaves of the palm tree I have to park next to cut into it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Thats no good! Guess that's just something I'm going to have to suck up :(
Thank you though!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.