Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried any of the paint-on bed liners? I have a drop-in liner I want to get rid of and considering Line-X spray on or doing it myself with a paint-on.

·
Registered
83 Posts
A buddy of mine did his S10 years ago, and it's held up well. But he did say for all the effort you have to put in to do it right (like thorough sanding of the bed) it would have been worth it to pay to get it done.

All in all, it came out as nice as any spray-in liner I've ever seen. The texture was different, but not bad. He took the time to tape off his rails right so he had a nice line. It looked good.

That said, for what he went through, I'd pay to have it done. Plus you get their warranty.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yep. Lifetime, or as long as you own the truck.

·
Super Moderator
159,635 Posts
I'd say absolutely worth every penny to have someone do it for you. Hard, dirty work.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I did one in my first truck with a herculiner kit that i bought for a $100. I sanded with a belt sander for about 2 hours, and painted for about the same time to get the texture right. It still looks good today, but i am definitely paying someone to do it this time

1 - 6 of 6 Posts