Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to start my interior mod on my T. I have the slate and sand (grey and tan) interior package and was wondering if anyone knew of a good spray paint that would match the sand / tan color of our interiors? I am getting the normal chipping of the audio controls and would like to do a paint job on them and all of my vents and maybe the columns on the console and think it would be pretty sweet to keep the interior color theme going and kind of make it look OEM so to speak. Le me know what you guys think

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I painted my dash center console overhead....pretty much everything plastic but I hadd everything gutted and taken to a shop and had them painted. It makes a big differance ..... I'll post some pics when I get a chance

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
I actually modified the rear overhead bin to take my monitor...as a result, i had to repaint it and used the textured tan Rustoleum for Plastics...it's pretty damn close...

My grey's were also getting scratched up so used the Rustoleum metallic black on all the grey parts with a couple coats of clear and it looks awesome.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
here are a few pics that i took on my phone(not the greatest) but u can kinda get an idea.....someone might have to blow them up Im a work and cant access my photobucket

Attachments

·
Registered
949 Posts
here are a few pics that i took on my phone(not the greatest) but u can kinda get an idea.....someone might have to blow them up Im a work and cant access my photobucket
Damn, I bet you get a hell of a glare on the windsheild in the daytime

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Damn, I bet you get a hell of a glare on the windsheild in the daytime

yeah i do, it sucks.... I nver really thought about it until i drove it around. But I think it was worth it and its not my daily so its not to bad.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome thanks for the input guys, I think I will try and do this during my time off for the holidays and will post results afterwards

·
Registered
940 Posts
That looks awesome!!! Hmmmmmmmm. Might have to try

·
Registered
928 Posts
I was going to ask about painting the dash but see it was a professional job. How did the rough part of the dash come out smooth?

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I was going to ask about painting the dash but see it was a professional job. How did the rough part of the dash come out smooth?
they fiberglassed it added resin then sanded it down and prepped for paint

Reactions: gweasel77

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
With that said, I am guessing you no longer have a passenger side airbag?
problably not but from what the body shop told me it will still break thru all that ... I might have to find out the hard way

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
chris, hit up armaden for some LEDS. they're cheap *** hell and look badass!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts