I like it, you should do your V8 5.6 in black

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
came out out sweet

·
Registered
811 Posts
That looks pretty cool. What kind of paint did u use? You could use a paint marker to get the V8 5.6 letters black.

·
Registered
6,390 Posts
Krylon Fusion is recommended for this. Designed as a No Primer Paint for Plastics. Works very well!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ell I just sanded it good and used the silver rust-o-lem engine paint seemed to work pretty good. Im def gonna try a marker for the letters then repost it.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Did you tape off the Nissan Burger or did you take it off somehow?
I like the silver, I'm thinking Blue for the 5.6 numbers

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Did you tape off the Nissan Burger or did you take it off somehow?
I like the silver, I'm thinking Blue for the 5.6 numbers
It just popped out and yea i was gonna do blue but tried black instead just cuz it goes better with everything else. and yea i guess the bolt heads do kinda stick out.

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Well did the letters black today its in the first post tho.
Looks great. You could just touch the bolt heads up with black.

I want to do mine too (sliver), but when I put on my CAI I pulled one of the studs through. Now the glue looks like sheit.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looks great. You could just touch the bolt heads up with black.

I want to do mine too (sliver), but when I put on my CAI I pulled one of the studs through. Now the glue looks like sheit.
That sucks bro sorry to hear that. and i did do the bolt heads black in the second pic its just hard to keep them that way when you gotta put them back. Maybe some powder coat or something would be good for that? Idk

·
Registered
266 Posts
Looks really good. I did mine white a while back, then decided to take the cover off. lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts