Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1 pair of Rigid Industries Flood Dually - P/N 20211. Used for about one month. Comes complete with all mounting hardware, wiring and rocker switch.

$135 shipped

Attachments

·
Registered
641 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
SIck! Id jump all over this except i have more pods then i know what to do with.

·
Registered
641 Posts

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Sounds familiar.
I wanna build a bracket and run 2 pods staggered next to each other in the fog light area. trim out the bumper, and make it nice and clean:devil:

·
Registered
641 Posts
I wanna build a bracket and run 2 pods staggered next to each other in the fog light area. trim out the bumper, and make it nice and clean:devil:
And I'm sitting here thinking about rail mounting these in the bed for mood lighting at the flip of a switch. :big_grin:

Reactions: honda250xtitan

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
And I'm sitting here thinking about rail mounting these in the bed for mood lighting at the flip of a switch. :big_grin:
i also might build a box for 3 or 4 pods to be mounted in and act as like a dust light box/back up lights. mount to the rail too.:devil:

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
And I'm sitting here thinking about rail mounting these in the bed for mood lighting at the flip of a switch.
i also might build a box for 3 or 4 pods to be mounted in and act as like a dust light box/back up lights. mount to the rail too.
Nah. What ya need is two pods in the corner and a 20" in the middle.
Like deeece

Attachments

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
I'll take 'em. PM sent:big_grin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts