Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale a Panasonic Cq-vd7500u..Includes: Harness and dash kit for Titan. This unit is awesome and in great condition. Not one scratch on the screen! Can play dvds while moving if bypassed. Hooks up to Playstations, Xboxs, etc. Can use reverse camera, Navigation ready, and even has a SD reader. Auto retraction when key is off. Touchscreen controls and user backgrounds. Tv tuner included also. If any questions ask. Make me an offer!

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm wondering what price you're looking for and what the shipping would be? I'm interested.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Since no one else is making a offer, I will low ball you with 50.00 and I will pay shipping. Let me know:jester: . I have no ideal what something like that is worth. If you are desperate let me know. Seriously PM me what you were thinking about price range. Thanks.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
b17rad said:
What do you want for it.......includes shipping???
Shipping wont be more than 20-30 bucks. I have an offer and will be taking offers until next friday. Highest will win. I need to get rid of it!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AF-Medic said:
Since no one else is making a offer, I will low ball you with 50.00 and I will pay shipping. Let me know:jester: . I have no ideal what something like that is worth. If you are desperate let me know. Seriously PM me what you were thinking about price range. Thanks.
Sorry man, I paid 1700 for it.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
ill offer you ALL i got. 100 dollars :) sorry for the lowball but this is honestly all i got :(

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
killcatzforfun said:
ill offer you ALL i got. 100 dollars :) sorry for the lowball but this is honestly all i got :(
Sorry, but i already have an offer higher. Thanks anyway

ANYONE ELSE? ITS A GREAT UNIT! With everything included you don't even have to get it professionally installed. I will keep everything together so you can just undo your old bezel and pop in this one!

·
Registered
90 Posts
HOW OLD IS THE UNIT,AND DO YOU HAVE THE ORIGINAL RECIEPT TO IT FOR POSSIBLE WARRANTY PURPOSES.IM VERY INTERESTED WHAT PRICE WILL BUY IT THANKS....CHARLES:cheers:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts