Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Snoops.com verified this, I usually dont post stuff like this. Got this in a email just now.

There is a very scary thing going on in the schools right now that all
need to be aware of. There is a type of crystal meth going around that
looks like strawberry pop rocks. It smells like strawberry also and it
is being handed out to kids in school yards in AR. I'm sure it will
make its way around the country if it hasn't already. Kids are
ingesting this thinking that it is candy and being rushed off to the
E.R. in dire condition.

It also comes in chocolate, peanut butter, cola, cherry, grape and orange ~` it looks just like pop rocks.

Please instruct your children to not accept candy that looks like this
even from a friend and to take any that they may have to a teacher,
principal, etc.

Please pass this around it could save some family a lot of heartache!

That is what they are calling strawberry meth or strawberry quick.

Attachments

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
That is scary stuff!!!! The local news channel did a story on that crap the other day. Just what my seven year needs....................some guy handing out "candy" at school. or anywhere else for that matter!!!

·
Registered
514 Posts
How did they verify it ? Where is AR ? Is that Arkansas sorry my geography is a little rusty .

·
Super Moderator
159,628 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Man that's crazy .. To target young kids . WTF

·
Super Moderator
159,628 Posts
It is crazy. Makes no sense. In my day, it was dealers dealing to the younger ones just to get the repeat business. In some fu(ked up way I can at least understand that train of thought. But to send them to the ER? I don't get it.

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
Carbeaux said:
But to send them to the ER? I don't get it.
Their intent is not to send them to the ER, but to get them hooked on it. Meth can be smoked, snorted, injected or taken orally. The strawberry quick is used to cover up the chemical taste for snorting or taking it orally.

·
Registered
976 Posts
if you see someone handing out something like that, shoot them, run over them, set them on fire.... whatever it takes!

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
I work at a school district in North East Texas, and we have been hearing about this for a couple of weeks, but had not seen a picture until now, I will pass this on to all or teachers and staff.
Thanks a bunch:clap:

·
Registered
441 Posts
I also work in a school system In Maryland and we have heard of this as well. Those damn drug dealers will do anything to get the next wave of customers hooked. They should be shot onsite for this.

·
Premium Member
92,272 Posts
Nice. Just what I need with two kids who love candy and are crowd followers.... Very nice.... Thanks for the heads-up P's.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Thanks for posting this...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts