Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a guy on craigslist that is parting out his titan. i mean everything.
I already bought a cluster, climate control window switches. I called today and He said someone had tried to steal parts from his backyard and removed his listing and probably donate the parts for tax next year. I figured that I'd post it here. This is what i seen.

All 4 doors
front bumper
both front fender
full interior in gray
headlights
grill
steering wheel and airbags
etc

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
Dang. I need a passanger side fender liner/apron and the instrument cluster/speedometer lens cover

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Can you ask him if he has the intake manifold for sale?

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dang. I need a passanger side fender liner/apron and the instrument cluster/speedometer lens cover
Pm'ed you buddy

i really need a front bumper cover i hit a deer
I'm sure he wants to get rid of the bumper in full

How do we get in touch with this guy?
I called him today and said he had a sh*t load of people come by already
and after someone tried to break into his shed. he wants me to be his broker and he would pay me accordingly so i could get my $150 back from the parts i already bought from him. And i could also look forward to the intruder points.

Can you ask him if he has the intake manifold for sale?
Manifolds were sold to someone that was there the day i bought cluster and switches. I repaired a cluster today for the guy that bought the manifolds
He paid $300

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I'm sure he wants to get rid of the bumper in full

I called him today and said he had a sh*t load of people come by already
and after someone tried to break into his shed. he wants me to be his broker and he would pay me accordingly so i could get my $150 back from the parts i already bought from him. And i could also look forward to the intruder points.
Ask him how much for the overhead console inside the truck. Mine is the one without the dvd entertainment system. Just the drop down glove box. I am talking about the whole thing which has the circular map lights attached and screwed in.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how much for the bumper shipped to 32421
Front bumper was sold to the guy that i did the cluster mod today. i was wondering why he had a gray bumper on his burgundy truck. was sold for $150

Ask him how much for the overhead console inside the truck. Mine is the one without the dvd entertainment system. Just the drop down glove box. I am talking about the whole thing which has the circular map lights attached and screwed in.
he has the dvd entertainment system with to reading map lights. he said $100
with the dvd player

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Any chance he still has the windshield cowl with clips
Also looking for the piece that goes on top of the tail gate
He want to sell the whole tailgate for $150 I'll try and talk to him for you though :teethmast

Reactions: A.I.I.Raciing

·
Registered
452 Posts
What color is it?
Does he have the front passenger window motor?

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
with the dvd player[/QUOTE]

Does the DVD player work. Is the whole system there (screen, player etc.)

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What color is it?
Does he have the front passenger window motor?
The motor goes with the door. it is charcoal gray

Im looking for the front differential
I'll call him at 12pm PST

with the dvd player
Yes that is correct

Does the DVD player work. Is the whole system there (screen, player etc.)[/QUOTE]

I'm not 100% sure cause everything is pulled out already. everything is organized nicely in his shed in the backyard

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Do you know if he is selling his sun visors? I'm looking to upgrade my XE sun visors.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Do you know if he is selling his sun visors? I'm looking to upgrade my XE sun visors.
I just called him but no answer, need to find out if he still has the front diff for another member. I"ll hit you up. I know they are light gray

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I need a passager side mirror .. Does he had one ..?? Someone broke mine the other day ....

I have the LE .. So the mirror is heated, tinted, and has blinkers ..

And how much for the DVD system ..??

·
Registered
115 Posts
I have a 2005. Does he have a rear view mirror with Temp and compass?

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
If the other guy doesn't get the overhead DVD player, I want it. As long as it's tan and will fit an '08.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
with the dvd player
That sounds great. I might be interested in getting it. What color is it?? Does any one know if the DVD overhead console will work if mine didn't come with it? because I am not sure if people who have it stick the DVD in the stereo and it plays or if you actually have to install a dvd player. My truck has the CD - DVD button on the stereo face but not sure if it will work if I swap the Non DVD to the DVD enter. console.

any tips guys, if not then I will have to let etalian jump on it

1 - 20 of 86 Posts