Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a motor trans and transfercase, complete drivetrain, suspension, ECU Passengers F+R Door shells, a good drivers fender as well as a good tailgate.

All parts have 40,XXX miles

$3500 as a whole

Will sell as a whole or in pieces, pictures available on request. truck is located in southern British Columbia

Dave

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
bigtit is looking for transfercase i think

·
Registered
682 Posts
A titan motor in a sandrail would be pretty sick....

·
Registered
601 Posts
Looking for stock rotors and calipers. LMK, Thanks!

·
Registered
67 Posts
i need a front diff. Actually i just need to borrow it for a bit. Whats the rent on it?

·
Registered
242 Posts
How about stock fog lamps and stalk?

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
for some reason i dont think he has the whole truck, i think just the parts he listed.. but heck if im wrong sign me up :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I bought this with the intention of building an off-road only bush toy, but financial and time constraints have forced me to abandon the project. originally this truck was hit along the drivers side. An autobody shop took the interior and the roof for another project, and sold the truck to me.

Attachments

·
Registered
601 Posts
Limbo said:
I bought this with the intention of building an off-road only bush toy, but financial and time constraints have forced me to abandon the project. originally this truck was hit along the drivers side. An autobody shop took the interior and the roof for another project, and sold the truck to me.
How much for the rotors & calipers sent to zip 92064. Thanks!

·
Registered
682 Posts
thats a sad looking titan

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
BlingAlong06 said:
thats a sad looking titan
ugghh, that's depressing to see a titan like that. completely gutted, but if i had 3500 hundred laying around i'd buy that up in a heart beat! someone mentioned sand rail... hell yeah!!!

anyone looking for tow hooks? looks like a decent set on there still.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
hooligan said:
ugghh, that's depressing to see a titan like that. completely gutted, but if i had 3500 hundred laying around i'd buy that up in a heart beat! someone mentioned sand rail... hell yeah!!!

anyone looking for tow hooks? looks like a decent set on there still.
or just take the rest of the body off and make a buggy with some dana 60's and 4.56 gears!!! ohhh yeah!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
601 Posts
HyperSportRacing said:
How much for the rotors & calipers sent to zip 92064. Thanks!
If you still got the stock rotors & calipers i'm interested. THanks!

·
Registered
122 Posts
that titan still looks better than the new tundra:boxing:

·
Registered
273 Posts
All I can say looking at that is "Owned!"

1 - 20 of 25 Posts