·
Registered
439 Posts
I need the tow hitch. And both front seats. And front center console

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alright, I can contact him, or you can contact him, and then pm me so you can tell me the price that was negotiated, you let me know.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Do you know him?

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No I don't, I was just looking at what was for sale our I could use, so I posted it for those that might need something, and anyway I can help out I'll do it for the fellow titan/armada brothers

·
Registered
278 Posts
I need the antana wire from the factory deck to the fender with frender boot. shipped to 85719. PM me

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All right guys when I get home I will email the guy and see what he has and post up what its available.

·
Registered
501 Posts
i emailed him 5 mins after you posted, ahve not heard back

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
thats look like an 04-05 titan it has the V8 on the fenders....

·
Registered
439 Posts
I spoke with him via text message. Told him I was interested in the complete leather seats. And front center console. And tow hitch. He gave me a good price. Now just wondering about how much it would run to ship to me. Maybe you can help out with that. I am in panama city. Fl. 32404

·
Registered
334 Posts
need the AC controls!!

·
Registered
439 Posts
is it a cc or kc? i cant tell, and does that matter for the rear seats?

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
I need the driver side a piller and handle but will take both sides if it a good price?

·
Registered
397 Posts
I need a driver side door for my KC

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Ok I got of the phone with the seller, entire interior is pending sale to 04titannewb if shipping is afordable, working on getting price for him today.
If sale falls through, here is the prices
Tow hitch 80.00 plus shipping
Door handles and a pillars both sides 75.00 plus shipping.
Drivers door, he said 400.00 which is steep for a used door and don't know the condition, but I can talk him down when I see it.
Anything else let me know and I will find it for you, and pm me your number so when I am there I can call you. It is a KC.

04titannewb, I will get you a shipping quote today, and I pm you with my number.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The rear seats of a kc are smaller than a cc.

Reactions: redneckpapa1996

·
Registered
397 Posts
Ok I got of the phone with the seller, entire interior is pending sale to 04titannewb if shipping is afordable, working on getting price for him today.
If sale falls through, here is the prices
Tow hitch 80.00 plus shipping
Door handles and a pillars both sides 75.00 plus shipping.
Drivers door, he said 400.00 which is steep for a used door and don't know the condition, but I can talk him down when I see it.
Anything else let me know and I will find it for you, and pm me your number so when I am there I can call you. It is a KC.

04titannewb, I will get you a shipping quote today, and I pm you with my number.
$400 is a little steep for the door. I don't need door panel or glass lol I just need the door, some jerk hit-and-run to my drivers door this winter. If you can talk him down that would be awesome

·
Registered
501 Posts
nevermind i got ahold of him

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
First he is alittle hard to understand. And he told me $30+ shipping for the a pillers???? I guess he changed his mind and I wont be buying them.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts