Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where's a good place to buy parts for this truck? I need skid plates, an owners manual, the clips for the utilitrak system, and a new floor mat. Oh, and maybe another set of keys.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Where's a good place to buy parts for this truck? I need skid plates, an owners manual, the clips for the utilitrak system, and a new floor mat. Oh, and maybe another set of keys.
There are several links on the site here. You may need to do a specific search for what you want. I do know you can google for the manual since I have done that, but some of the T owners might post you a link.

Doing it the way you are asking shows me you don't use the search option for sure....lol now now don't get upset just saying.

I did a search for skid plate and came up with several post...:bangit::bangit:

·
Registered
148 Posts

·
Super Moderator
160,804 Posts
Skid plates, utilitrack cleats, floor mats and maybe even the owner's manual can all be gotten around here on the buy/sell forum. Just check there periodically for what you'd consider to be the best deal for you. Since they're items that are really best bought used, there's really no consensus to come to. You'll just have to check around here, Craigslist and eBay possibly as well.

The keys, being chipped, I'd leave to a dealer to do for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts