Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. We recently purchased a 2007 Titan in excellent shape with the exception of a couple of small missing parts:

1. Blank/place holder for switch - left side of dash

2. Piece of grab handle on the ceiling of the driver's side door

Where can I order these? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Hi everyone. We recently purchased a 2007 Titan in excellent shape with the exception of a couple of small missing parts:

1. Blank/place holder for switch - left side of dash

2. Piece of grab handle on the ceiling of the driver's side door

Where can I order these? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
there should be a few sponsors.... Go to the search tab and click advanced search. Look for a user called Bodean. He is a nissan dealer and gives discounts to members here. either here or the other titan site at ClubTitan.org

·
Banned
27,783 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello All,

I have a 2005 Titan (love my truck) and I am having trouble with the Aux jack in the dash. I pulled it out and looked at it, called the dealer and they said this piece is only available with the radio as a whole ($800 to $1100) I can't believe that. Anyone have any ideas? Help

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Hello All,

I have a 2005 Titan (love my truck) and I am having trouble with the Aux jack in the dash. I pulled it out and looked at it, called the dealer and they said this piece is only available with the radio as a whole ($800 to $1100) I can't believe that. Anyone have any ideas? Help
Why are you hijacking Sale threads for your answer?

Start your own thread....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts