Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got rid of my titan today im sad to say. But with gas and a lot of other reasons I had to get rid of the truck today. But I traded it in for a nissan xterra pro4x 4x4 so I didnt stray too far from home. With that being said the following items are for sale. I am local here in San Diego and I know there are a lot of local guys I would like to do local sales only please

Bully Dog GT Programmer= SOLD

QTYx2-37x13.5 Kumho Mud Terrain tires Used have a little less than half tread
50.00 each or 75.00 for both

Front Left and Right fenders already painted red. They have minor crunches on the bottom of the fender on the back of the fender where my tires were hitting the fenders before I put glass fenders on the truck.
50.00 for the par.

These items are taking up space in my garage and I need to sell them. I wont be on here much so please call for serious inquires or email me if you have questions and your just wondering. Thanks.... trust me I didnt want to get rid of the truck but it had to be done.

Jamie
619-370-1089
[email protected]

·
Registered
280 Posts
God I wish I could use the bully dog, stupid computers

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
ill take the bully dog GT. 1st dibs

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
second on the BDGT

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
i can pick up BDGT friday
i can pick it up right now Mikey ha ha just waiting for him to give me the yes to go for it.

·
Registered
501 Posts
In line on bdgt . will pay shipping

·
Registered
365 Posts
congrats on the purchase bro, you're gonna love that X.
i did when i had mine :)

·
Registered
6,345 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Just to be clear, those fenders are pre runner glass fenders?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sold the programmer today. Sorry guys there were a lot of people calling but SD titan was the first to want to meet in person so he got it first. And yes I had forgot to set it back to stock settings and went back to the dealership today and set it back to stock settings for him.

The fenders as stated above are stock they have minor damage on the bottom of the fenders they are titan red and are 50 bucks for the set

As for the tires they are TIRES ONLY no rims! They have a little less than 50% tread left. But riding around on 37's I kept them around incase I blew a tire and didnt have 400 for a new tire at the moment. And they are Kumho Mud Terrains the size is 37x13.5x20 They are 50 for the set as well. If you need pictures still I can provide pix but again I wouldnt be looking to get 40,000 miles out of these as they are spares they would probally be great dirt tires or a set of spares if anyone needs them.

Tires and fenders are taking up space in my garage, need to get them out of my garage. Thanks everyone for the replies and help.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bump on tires and fenders

1 - 19 of 19 Posts