Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys..recently I bought PaPro4x titan and now I have a few things for sale! Oem side steps for crew cab ($100), pro comp steal braided brake line ($100), and a borla xr1 muffler ($75?) these items can be shipped but BUYER WILL PAY SHIPPING! Located in Shreveport, Louisiana

Attachments

·
Registered
741 Posts
Didn't know Blaine sold his T. Good to see it'll stay in the community though. It's a nice rig. Any idea what his new ride will be? How much did it go for, if you don't mind me asking?

GLWS, and grats on the new truck. :cheers:

Reactions: agnostic x

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
he bought an inferno orange tacoma

·
Registered
741 Posts
he bought an inferno orange tacoma
Nice, those are some sharp trucks. Especially the TRD Pros. I enjoyed my taco, but it was just too small for me. Felt claustrophobic. And God have mercy on whatever passenger was seated behind me...

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Didn't know Blaine sold his T. Good to see it'll stay in the community though. It's a nice rig. Any idea what his new ride will be? How much did it go for, if you don't mind me asking?

GLWS, and grats on the new truck.
Yea he got a new Tacoma that is pretty sharp..we rode in it the other day and surprisingly there was some room in the back..I bought his pro4x off him for 21.5k.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Yea he got a new Tacoma that is pretty sharp..we rode in it the other day and surprisingly there was some room in the back..I bought his pro4x off him for 21.5k.
My double cab taco was an '07. I haven't been in any of the new ones yet, so maybe they've made more room on the inside. That'd be nice, since aside from that they're great trucks all around in my opinion.

And not bad at all for everything he has done to it. Hope the truck works out for ya!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey guys..recently I bought PaPro4x titan and now I have a few things for sale! Oem side steps for crew cab ($100), pro comp steal braided brake line ($100), and a borla xr1 muffler ($75?) these items can be shipped but BUYER WILL PAY SHIPPING! Located in Shreveport, Louisiana
How's the Borla sound compared to the OEM muffler?

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The xr1 is very popular for the sound it makes on the titan deeper than oem and sounds aggressive. There are plenty of videos on YouTube if you get a chance to search

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts