Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Traded the truck in over the weekend and stripped all the fun parts off before hand. Prices noted are SHIPPED in the CONUS. I tried to price these fairly and based on what others have sold them for recently so for now prices noted are FIRM. All parts are in good shape unless otherwise noted.

Airraid MXP Intake w/ dry filter - $175 SOLD
Weathertech mats F & R (black) - $125 SOLD
LED High, Low & Fog Bulbs, 5500-6000K color (bright white), all plug and play - $125 SOLD
Craven Speed Stubby Antenna - $12 SOLD
Center Console lid from Infiniti SUV, black leather - $75 SOLD
Sportz III truck bed tent, used a handful of times. I recall one small hole down near the bottom of the doorway opening in the corner. Not affected by rain unless your camping in a puddle. - $Fair offer incl. shipping
Bully Dog GT 40415 (unmarried!) - $225, includes Ram Mount for windshield SOLD
Underseat storage tray - $65 local pick up only SOLD

Payments by Paypal only. Shoot me a PM and I'll provide my Paypal email.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Would you ship to Canada? I would probably take the intake, antenna and console lid..

I'm happy to look into it. PM me your address and I will try and get a quote together next day or two. As long as your good with the shipping cost and can send the funds in USD!:wink:

·
Registered
831 Posts
I'll take that center console lid

·
Registered
86 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Intake, antenna and console lid are pending to espey34. If these fall thru, I'll update the next guy in line that responded via PM or in the thread.

·
Registered
741 Posts
What model year's will the tuner work on?
I *believe* it's 2008 and up. If I recall correctly, years prior to that could only use the Power Pup. Don't quote me though. I do know the info is out there if you're motivated to look, as I have seen it multiple times. The easiest method though is probably to input your vehicle information on a site and see if it says the part will fit.

Anyway, GLWS! Great prices. I wish those floor mats had been available when I was shopping around a few months back.

Reactions: Radtitan

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 09xe crew cab with just the captain chair an no console. Was wondering if I could swap it out with one that has console from 07 I found on ebay?.. any help is greatly appreciated

1 - 20 of 44 Posts