Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok,
I need to get this stuff out of here! I will be home in two weeks to ship this crap out! All parts are out of an 05' 4x4 Big Tow Flex Fuel

+1 1/2"" Extended drive shaft with U-Joints, never installed just add your slipyoulk and drive flange. For the guys with big lifts- Make me an offer

Titan OEM Gauge Cluster 4x4 with big tow trans temp. This cluster is flawless, but there is no glass included. You simply take your glass off and install on this cluster. It take all of 15 seconds to put the glass on and the non big tow glass fits the big tow. I ended up using the glass with my conversion. -Make me an offer

Radiator and trans cooler- Make me an offer

ECU- Make me an offer

NIB CV shaft end nut -Make me an offer

6 Disk changer with faceplate "Rockford Fosgate" - Make me an offer

OEM Subwoofer- Make me an offer

Titan chrome rear bumper with holes for back up sensors. There is a very small dent where I backed into a square pole. No rust even a scratch where I hit the pole, just a dent. I will get pics when I get home.- Make me an offer

I am considering selling my Road Armor bumper. Coated in Line-X Extra black, very glossy and flawless. SOLD<SOLD

Here are a few "Non Titan" item's for sale

Right hand conversion kit for honda accord postal vehicle "very ugly kit" but it is for postal carrier $900+ Shipping

·
Registered
344 Posts
Got pix of bumper?

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
how much for the bumper ?

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
wellllls how much is it worth to you ? lol, Id pick it up also so no shipping.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
also there is no chance you have your rack and pinion still ? Im assuming your solid axle does not use it ? I cant tell by the pics ... anyways if its for sale id like to buy that

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wellllls how much is it worth to you ? lol, Id pick it up also so no shipping.
I have about 2K in it with the Line-X Extra, so if you pick it up and I install it "with your help" I would say $1200 would be fair. As I offered to onother member I'll leave the powdercoated aluminum synthetic winch line fairlead on it as well.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
also there is no chance you have your rack and pinion still ? I'm assuming your solid axle does not use it ? I cant tell by the pics ... anyways if its for sale id like to buy that
Yea, I still have it. I promised it to Eddie F on here, if you get ahold of him and he doesn't want it you can have it.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
chris i didn't forget about the steering rack. after the holidays i'll get it from you, if that's ok...

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
have it or buy it ??? my trucks been parked for a few weeks, I was gunna order a new one today. Ill see what he says... also how much do you want for it, and whats the condition on it ?

edit- guess me and eddie posted the same time... guess im sol.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
have it or buy it ??? my trucks been parked for a few weeks, I was gunna order a new one today. Ill see what he says... also how much do you want for it, and whats the condition on it ?

are you talkin about the steering rack ??? i'm buying it. i was going to get it for a back up. BUT i've read you've been having problems with that. it's yours if you need it. :kiss:

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
that would be awesome, if you gave it up for me man. Can you let me know how much you were paying for it ?.. I really dont wanna spend 300 bucks on a new one but also dont think its worth 200 for a used one ya know? cnallik Im gunna pm you right now.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

If Eddie doesn't want it I'll let you have it on the cheap, only problem is I can't ship it till I get home. That's not till after the 8th. I dont think you want to wait that long!

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
it's yours than bro. hit up chris...

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Just did, there wont be someone home that I can just pick it up ? I will be driving up your way this weekend and it would be great if I can scoop it on the way up or down...

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bump for some Titan Parts!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts