Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have a 2005 Nissan Titan LE with a blinking air bag light. I reset the light but it comes back on within a day. The dealer i bought truck from hooked his diagnostic tool to it and it mentioned the passenger air bag needs to be replaced. He ordered me a new passenger air bag off ebay and I just received it. I'm wanting to know all that needs to be done in order to replace this passenger air bag. I took off glove box and i can look from underneath and see the air bag. It doesn't look like i can remove it from underneath...what all needs to be taken off in order to replace the passenger air bag? I know to unhook both positive and negative wires from battery and wait atleast 3 minutes before unhooking air bag. Does the dash panel need to come off in order to replace this air bag??? If so can anyone point me in the direction of a good write up on it. I would greatly appreciate any feedback on this procedure especially with how annoying it is to see this blinking air bag light is and not to mention the lack of safety with air bag system not being tripped.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts