Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had an 04 Titan LE CC 4wd with so many problems they are to many to list and at 30k Nissan decided to buy the vehicle back from me. They made me a great deal on the exact truck except an 06. I have had zero problems with it and it has 37k on it now. I love the truck but just as my warranty expired at 36k I developed an annoying squeak in my passenger seat. The only way I can get it to stop is to wedge something between the console and the seat. I have lubricated the hinges and runners without success in stoping the squeak. My old truck had the same problem and Nissan replaced the whole seat. I am out of warranty with this truck at 37k. Any advice to stop the squeaking would be greatly appreciated.

Stout
06 CC LE 4wd

·
Registered
367 Posts
aftermarket seats??? maybe their is a part you didn't get with the lubricant? my seat kinda does that and it is a brand new 08?? hope u find out how to fix it soon!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I found a thread that goes to the nissanhelp website but the TSB I downloaded refers to manual seats only. I have an LE with power seats. Does this matter? Has anyone used this TSB on an LE with power seats?
TSB NTB05-092a.

·
Registered
61 Posts
My 08 (with 500 miles) has developed the squeeky passenger seat. I'm gonna check out the screws tonight when I get home. Not a big deal but kind annoying to listen to.

·
Registered
250 Posts
daptech said:
There have been several causes for a squeaking passenger seat.
One of them is..........loose screws.

mine does that some when i hit a bump in the road i think i will check these screws out when i get home great post man thanks for the good advise

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
THe seatbelt rubs on the seat in my wife's Altima and makes it squeak.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.